Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

And it’s important that we process the big charges first, which results in us getting to charge a $39 overdraft fee for every little charge that comes after it, because that’s what our customers want.

1 Like

1 Like

What an unlucky happenstance!

1 Like

16 Likes

and yet, in the Biden thread here, i see the majority of people falling for this media narrative hook, line, and sinker.

The media wants Trump.

1 Like

The Media wants whatever will generate more clicks, which is Trump and stories about Trump. A good way to avoid letting the media proclaim good days for Trump is to not elect, and then let run for a second term, a senile old man!

1 Like

The only certain way to avoid Trump running for a second term is if he dies.

To be clear, I mean that I think people who believe there’s some sort of legal trickery to prevent Trump from running are the very embodiment of the sweet summer child meme.

1 Like

3 Likes

Trump: Russia should invade Europe

NYT:

1 Like

Untitled

1 Like

Can Chris Wallace join his Dad?

In a narrow wooden box

There’s nothing in that article that isn’t true tho. We are in the midst of a head on collision course as the country plays a national game of chicken. One party is running a frail doddering old man in the hopes he will beat the other party’s obnoxiously loud mentally unstable blowhard

I am already 27 and it seems like a lifetime ago that I just missed being able to participate in 2016. It’s insane to me that a whole new crop of voters turning 18 will have these two to choose from as their presidential candidates

Are we loling this? Because it’s obviously true.

This doesn’t sound possible.

3 Likes

What’s not possible? I wasn’t registered to vote yet. Trump winning is what got me into politics. Fwiw, 12/4/96 if you wanna send me a card for my 28th

I’d say it’s your use of “being able to” that confused people.

You were able to; you just didn’t.

3 Likes

What eyebooger said

Yup I get 19y 11m roughly for Election Day 2016. Cactus, you live in MI/PA/WI?