Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

Lol. Republicans say …

Give me a break

I’m still on Yahoo Mail, yeah I know, I know

I normally ignore the daily yahoo news mail, but holy shit

The tagline today

Done with COVID as Omicron rises? You’re not alone

Welcome back, my Frosted Mini Wheats! Let’s venture out into the cold, vast expanse known as the Yodel. Today I’m whipped into a frenzy over something called stablecoin, the Djokovic ~verdict~ and one incredibly giggly baby.

1 Like

This fucking guy

https://twitter.com/nprinskeep/status/1481035473426567172?s=21

Sweet Christmas

why Liz instead of Dick?

1 Like

We’re all passengers bolted to our seats as the boomers crash the plane into the goddamn mountain. How the ever loving fuck does that newspaper give precious space to Thomas Friedman? Good lord.

2 Likes

Worse idea this week:

Biden/Cheney 2024 or “Change Candidate” Hillary 2024?

I’m legit not sure.

1 Like

Obviously kick White Man Biden to the curb here. BOO WHITE MEN! YAY HILLARY CHENEY CO-PRESIDENTS FOR LIFE! BOSS GURL YAS QUEEN.

I saw someone suggest Al Gore on twitter and I’m not sure they were joking.

At this point I’m actively praying they opt for Mayor Pete. Mayor Pete. I actively hate that guy and I would snap take him over what I think is going to happen in 2024-2028.

I really should have had ‘Trump rips the mask off the democratic party on his way out’ on my bingo card. And like most of the successful things one can attribute to him he did it by accident merely by being himself in such a mundanely predictable (if you were raised by one or more narcissists) way.

Truly guys there’s no point in caring about what the high level people are talking about policy wise. The real change to society is happening closer to the ground. IRL there’s an actual workplace revolution going on.

https://twitter.com/anthonyLfisher/status/1481121784305012736?s=20

2 Likes

I’d like to think this was being passed around the Oval and laughed at this morning.

Biden: What a bunch of MALARKEY! Do you believe it? Bahahahahaha, a Cheney no less??!?!?!??

Psaki: LOLLLLLLLLLLLL UNREAL they let this guy write for the New York Times!

Klain: Hahahaha next thing you know they’ll be suggesting we appoint Meghan McCain Secretary of State!!! Liz Cheney, oh my God!

Biden: Ahahaha Liz Cheney… Liz Cheney… Oh man… Liz Cheney… Do you believe? (pauses) … But, actually… Wait a minute. Maybe this is… The deal is, I’m supposed to bring people together, right? Liz Cheney, hmmm…

Psaki: We’ll get some polls in the field, Mr. President.

Klain: Right away, Jen, and keep it quiet.

3 Likes

Biden: And Jen, poll on that McCain kid for State, too. Everyone’s always saying she has a good view, or something.

That was a joke, but it’s definitely hard to tell these days.

Was 99% sure this was Cilizza but clicked to make sure.

Definitely one of the most Cilizza headlines of all time.

Good lord

MAGA gonna MAGA

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/1481776948384776193?s=21

Jesus Christ

2 Likes