What are you listening to

Listening to today’s hit on Spotify and nothing got my attention except for this

Snow the Product isn’t a good rapper but her songs have been getting replay on my playlist

Half Spanish half englisb

All Spanish

ETA: Forgot they did a song with skrillex.

omg yes

1 Like

Lol it’s terrible

1 Like

oh my god, I know what I’ll be listening to in November

Raising Sand was an absolutely brilliant album, and I cannot wait for the follow up

2 Likes

watch the rest of the playlist yourself. Walking the dog.

311 and Sublime were popular back then and I hated them both because of keg parties playing them on repeat. Sublime is so much better than 311 though imo now on reflections back. don’t @ me.

My old roommate banged Nick Hexum for a bit in the late 90s.

1 Like
2 Likes

this got no likes? Not sure to see if anyone clicked. I hate country mostly but listened to this song like 4 times last night. Good shit imo.

Haven’t listened yet but will later tonight.

Nanci Griffith passed:

Here she is singing an old Townes Van Zandt song:

2 Likes

I listened now and liked it. Reminds me of Van Morrison. I might try to see if he has other stuff I like.

1 Like

Apparently she won a few Grammys. Man am I out of the loop with new music.

4 Likes

Mayer melting faces

Her album before that was sensational. That one was just ok, although that song did appear in the opening scene of the last season of Bojack.

Saw her live and she’s fantastic with a guitar.

1 Like

Hi olds, I’m listening more intensively to The Velvet Underground for the first time.

Gotta be honest. I’m not seeing why they’re so influential. Some really good music in there no doubt but I don’t know how they have blown away so many people.

She did a solo piano version of that album (w Los Ageless) called Mass Education that I liked more than the original.

Added video: