What are you listening to

1 Like

Several times a day. Every day.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sturgill Simpson. The guy can’t miss IMO. I can put on any of his albums and pretty much any of his concerts and be happy. The musicians he puts around himself are incredible too.

Good short concert, “Call to Arms” at 33min in particular SMOKES. Horns!

He made Sound and Fury, which I think turned some people off but I love it. It’s a great short film to watch baked too.

1 Like
1 Like

Really liking this synth vibe with the video. Legit, kinda addicted to this song/video right now.

2 Likes
3 Likes

(TrueNorth32 made me think of this.)

Irene Handl at the end - “oh shut up Tadpole - you’ll give yourself a connection fit” :)

2 Likes

Ah, reminds me of another madman from that era.

I love how Otway said he was still living at home with his mum nagging him to get a sensible job, doing his madman routine and no one paid him any attention until punk appeared, when the madman thing became de rigeur and he found himself catapulted to success…until the following year when madmen were out and he faded away into obscurity again.

I saw him a couple of times - always finding something to climb on top of and often fall off.

This song has been shared but not the official music video!

2nd set of Billy Strings soon! In the meantime:

Yea the song is good and the combo really works.

2 Likes

I could fall in love with Jennifer Connelly every time I see her.

Most videos detract from my experience of a song but that video pairing is just magic.

1 Like

I forget there are Euros here. I love these guys. Grime you call it. None of my friends get into it when I share it.

RIP Metropolis