What are you listening to

you’ve got a hardon for Billy like I do these guys

2 Likes
1 Like

This isn’t poker related but the Dead going political

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Have always loved that tune and usually listen to this live version at least once a month:

And this cover is pretty sweet too:

1 Like

One of my favourite moments in one of my favourite documentaries involves this song.

starting at 9:40 Shuttle Commander Frederick Hauck describes a time when he was sitting in his seat listening to this track on his walkman with the Southern Cross visible in the cockpit window :man_astronaut:

(The above clip was from another Horizon doc called “Riding the stack”)

1 Like

I missed the first part of this video live but rewatching it now. He built this studio recently and the cameras in this room are linked to the Unreal Engine somehow. He has graphics overlaid through it in his stream. Can’t wait to see how this develops.

1 Like

It is super weird.

1 Like

However it is focusing in on him noodling with stuff vs. previous season videos with fixed camera positions and distances is awesome. If that’s being done with the Unreal Engine I guess. May be some dude controlling it though it’s kind of wonky if it’s a person.

32 years ago today. I’d say this, Check Your Head and Ill Communication shaped my life more than probably any music.

2 Likes

For me it would be Ill Communication and In Sound From Way Out.

Paul’s Boutique I had to travel back on after reading up on its golden age prominence. Of course,I had heard various tracks off of it mixes and whatnot.

Still pulling this out more than PB these days:

1 Like

We’re a beautiful cross-section of human beings on display.

2 Likes