What are you listening to

Big PARKER guy. :+1:

1 Like

Parker has that really thin headstock ? Vernon Reid plays them too iirc

Yes. Extremely lightweight and easy to play. The company went out of business a few years ago and it seems like the prices are STONKING now. I was stanning for them the day they came out and remember people absolutely hated them because they were so different.

i still have my Parker Fly (i think that was it) from my teen years

going to dig it up

Nope its a P-38, think it was the cheapest model but I thought it was dope at the time. probably not worth anything now.

2 Likes

Waylon is one of my inner-circle artists for sure. It just never gets old.

1 Like

More for Waylon fans.

It is dope. Obviously not as valuable as the original Flys but you could mod the hell out of that thing and not worry about tanking its value.

Looks like I put locking tuners on it, don’t remember if I changed anything else out

1 Like

It would look pretty wild with gold hardware and anodized gold pickguard imo. Could prob hang it as wall art.

I lucked into a rare model / finish after many years of lusting after one. I always notice when people are playing them since there are so few who do.

1 Like

Pretty nice arrangement of the King Crimson classic:

1 Like

You guys got any guitars you want to sell? Mine were stolen a couple years back. Still have my amp and effects processor, though. They Want EFX

That sucks. What was taken?

just a cheapie Fender Squire and a Jackson Stealth somethin or other. I’ll get a new one here one of these days

It’s never eee Nooooo uff!

I can’t get enough, I’m still Hongryyy!

@Jalfrezi for your listening pleasures when you back from your ban

1 Like

Any Arlen Roth fans here?

2 Likes
1 Like

Lead Belly was an interesting guy. He did all kinds of songs.

eta: My boy, Rory Gallagher used to cover this song.

4 Likes