What are you listening to

marty friedman

1 Like

that passage from 2:28 till he resolves it up high with the bend, singularly Martay

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Mustaine’s solo is actually pretty sick, too. just now realizing that lol. Broderick’s midrange tone is cool, but the high stuff is a little weird. Dave’s tone nasty af

1 Like

Broderick like Frederick!

1 Like

au juice!

1 Like

My fave Dave solo is in Megadeth Behind the Music when he shreds for like five minutes straight on the mediocrity of his Metallica replacement

1 Like

Man the breakdown starting at 2:45 is perfect, such a good groove i can’t listen to it without bobbing my head.

After Risky’s post the other day I dove back into Megadeth, haven’t really listened to them since my high school days but they still shred, might have to get back into Metallica too

2 Likes

Have to support the locals

What…the…fuck…

A Pogo remix of Star Trek: The Next Generation is an original track featuring the voices of Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart) and Commander Data (Brent Spiner), accompanied by a music video I shot entirely in my living room with a green screen and lights.

I’m dying. This is amazing.

1 Like

Yes, Ariana can whistle tone with the best of them, but I couldn’t shake the discovery that, really, her most identifiable sound often happens elsewhere within her massive vocal range. And once I discussed the evidence — Ariana’s catalogue —with a few actual musicians and composers who know and understand music theory, everything fell into place: Ariana Grande is the queen of the descending perfect fourth.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about or what that means, look no further than the chorus of Ariana’s “positions,” specifically when she sings “I’m in the Olympics, way I’m jumpin’ through hoops.”

First “hoops” chorus begins at :40

1 Like

goat

3 Likes

that’s so good. Stan the Mancuso

1 Like

Here is my 2020 Spotify Wrapped if anyone gives a shit. You have everything from RTJ to Tyler Childers to Mac Miller to Orville Peck. Would love others if they want to share.

2 Likes

Oh yeah… My wife and I share an account so if you hear a shitty song, its probably hers.

2 Likes

double check to make sure they’re all bangers. yep

2 Likes

I got to see Jordan sit in for a whole show live once at Boulder Theater so small venue too. Was so good.

1 Like