What are you listening to

Some of you may be familiar with the 10 minute original. This remix is 3 minutes and packed with a good EDM vibe. Strobe (Sparkee’s NuDisco Arrangement) [deadmau5 cover]

1 Like

weird

:heart: Blackberry Smoke.

New Kid Cudi album dropped at midnight.

Very Kid Cudi sounding so far which is right up my alley for rap music.

If you liked Kid Cudi’s music before this, the new album is def worth a listen.

He’s from around these parts. One of my good friends went to Catholic summer camp with him growing up.

I’m pretty sure Taylor Swift released the same album twice in a row hoping we wouldn’t notice.

Job well done as I haven’t noticed either album!

2 Likes

Does anyone remember Raffi the children’s song singer?

Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea. Swim so wild and you swim so free. Heaven above and the sea below, just a little white whale on the go

1 Like

RIP Charley Pride.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1157345692517634049?s=20

2 Likes
3 Likes

That is a badass album

2 Likes

I think my favorite is still Cryptic Writings, but there are so many great albums/songs from them

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

What inspired you to do the Ron Paul remix in 2012, when he was running for the Republican Party’s presidential nomination?
I was inspired by Ron Paul’s message of liberty. Seeing all of the massive rallies at colleges, I understood the delegate process and I wanted to help people understand that he was getting all of these delegates everywhere he went, and when he finally got to the convention, he’d had enough delegates to win the nomination. Of course, we saw that entire process corrupted again in this particular primary, in both Democratic and Republican sides.

It was nice to see that there’s a lot of Ron Paul liberty-minded people who are also Pokémo n fans, which didn’t surprise me because Pokémon ’s a very imaginative game. The liberty movement is about people taking control of their lives and using their own resources to expand themselves. You’re your own master, as opposed to a follower. And I think Pokémon teaches that: You are the center of the universe, you are the master, and you can be the very best at being your own self-reliant, independent self through the gathering of these Pokémon that help you find your way in the world. I may be going out on a limb a little bit.

2 Likes