What are you listening to

This song/video sums up my life right now

1 Like

Tyler Childers has been my favorite artist this year. Got to see them in person before COVID and it was a top 5 show.

1 Like

This is an elite walrus category if it hasn’t been done yet, or rather, it should be a perennial walrus category

I was planning on seeing him with Sturgill Simpson in Toronto, boy do I miss concerts.

Do you listen to Colter Wall? He’s been on solid rotation for me all year. More traditionalist.

1 Like

I haven’t listened to him. I’ll add it to today’s queue.

This is a very good 15 min reaction video where the guy completely “gets” Neutral Milk Hotel’s In an Aeroplane Over the Sea on first listen.

1 Like

For the country folks theres a new Tyler Childers album up today. Its mostly instrumentals.

Typical uncultured Celtic fan. Tut tut.

1 Like
2 Likes

@zarapochka

3 Likes

Another song about current affairs

3 Likes

Fucking stellar album from the greatest American band of their time.

1 Like

Seems apropos

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh man there is nothing like discovering a new band that has a deep back catalogue you’ve never heard. 10 albums across 25 years.

Yes, I’m being annoying and vague. Submitting one of these to @anon29622970 so must resist the temptation to post it here.

1 Like

Built To Spill?

1 Like

Nope. Heavier, louder, weirder. Canadian. No more hints! :)

MCA’s last concert. RIP. God damn it I never used to be able to get yootubes to link at a spot I wanted and now it won’t link at the beginning.

2 Likes