What are you listening to

:astonished::cry:

Levon wears his war wound like a crown
He calls his child Jesus porque le gusta el nombre.
And he sends him to the finest school in town with active shooter training.

1 Like

I’m going to check out the new Dido album and report back

1 Like
1 Like

Hetfield’s right-hand motion, returning to his guitar between gestures Goat.

Like a mini Townshend.

Then during "Hear the silence so loud,’ he’s slappin’ it like a bassist

1 Like

This was my first concert

13, tried to get to the mosh pit but only stayed on the perimeter. Danzig was pretty cool although I really only knew that one Mother song at the time.

1 Like

I saw them in 89 or 90 on the And Justice tour in Sacramento. Faith No More opened. I woulda been 18ish

Blinded eyes to seaeeeay

1 Like

Brockhampton has released 2 singles from their upcoming album and they are so disappointing. I think they might be done.

1 Like

hey, tabs :slight_smile:

Granted I’m listening to the album version but since it wasn’t a single, there aren’t a whole lot of live versions of it. The audience sounded as though they never heard this before.

1 Like

The new Tool track is pretty sick

cool name, too

Fear Inoculum

Old Man Trump.

Wish there was a full version.

“I suppose that Old Man Trump knows just how much racial hate
He stirred up in that bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed that color line
Here at his Beach Haven family project”

Like father like son.

Wait that may be a different trump song not Old Man Trump… Woody had more then one i think.

2 Likes

Damn, Fred Trump really pulled off the classic Hammer Films horror villain look like a pro. Wish his kids had the same Cruella de Ville sense of style.

Anyway, I once posted this over at 22 and apparently someone over there was involved with the sound design/recording. Much respect to that guy,the whole album sounds incredible:

Also, they do a pretty mean Taylor Swift cover:

Steve Albini. I think he did an AMA at one point.

2 Likes

Anybody seen my old friend Donald John?
He deported a lot of people
But it seems shitheads live forever
I wish he was gone

I had a guitar teacher once who after a long time taught himself how to play Julia Florida. He was so incredibly proud of himself (justifiably) and it was amazing hearing him play a few bars in a practice room.

Also, Berta Rojas is one of my favorite guitarists ever. You have to love this video.

2 Likes
1 Like