What are you listening to

This one wont play for me either…im going to have to read those instructions someday.

My brothers friend who we partied with when he joined us in NAI (No Arsehole allowed) then started on his own called Test in Glasgow clubs and blew everyone away with his tunes… He’s worked with the best and managed to stay under the spotlight for years, dave has also produced some of the best tracks available from Mega DJ’s :sunglasses: enjoy the ride.

We were sitting enjoying ourself’s 1 night & dave had no speakers for his decks so he bought my brothers right there & then, and we both went out to buy the same pair the next day to replace his and a new set for me B&W speakers with the cevlar cones… Fun times :sunglasses:

Works on my end…

It is one of the few miracles of recent years that Metallica finally made a song as good as any song they have ever made, yeah that’s right, this is as good as Battery, MoP, Four Horsemen

And just in case you are not convinced, someone made a “What if it were on Ride the Lightning” cut and yeah, it would be the best song on that album.

2 Likes

Also this is better than Sad But True, the ‘slower’ genre of heavy Metallica songs (if tldr just skip to the outro part around 6min, it’s tasty)

Odd it works on my ipod but not laptop. Id think it was my browser settings but some vids itt work some say video unavailable.

@Goofyballer
That’s a problem Goofyballer should be able to help you with I’m sure… @anon46587892 too

That’s really strange imo… As there all posted straight from YT. :face_with_monocle:

I figured it out it was Privacy Badger doing something. When i put this and youtube on the disable site list it started working. Well i still dont get why some would work and some not. But alright.

1 Like

Sentimental favorite, great film, and hopefully there will be an even greater remake at the hands of the guy who made Arival and Blade Runner: 2049

Pretty sure that was in one of the Guy Ritchie movies, but I was a huge Stranglers fan. Happens to be my favorite song by them.

3 Likes

More Hugh Cornwell goodness. One of the reunions I really would love to see happen.

Side note: Rattus Norvegicus is the first album I understood what the original punks used to say that punk wasn’t really defined by a music style but an attitude and hardcore punk killed that.

1 Like