What are you listening to

Brass Against - Stinkfist (Tool Cover) ft. Sophia Urista

1 Like
1 Like

GitS has some fantastic music

New COIN too

Wet Leg debut album is maybe the best in indie rock since Idk, Mac Demarco?

1 Like

Been hearing it a fair bit and like it - especially Chaise Longue

1 Like

… and just looking at tour dates I see they are playing less than a mile from me tonight - sold out unfortunately :(

1 Like

Aside from demostrating a masterclass on how to flip “Brass Monkey”, this performance just highlights just how eternally awesome Jaime and Mike are.

The greatest rap duo of all time currently on tour. 2nd half of the tour with Rage. Means they will be performing my favorite rtj track of all time with Zach.

@prana I’m definitely supporting their perfomance in AR but if you’d be down to catch them somewhere close to you and wanna hang give me a shout. I’m lining up all the essentials right now.

JU$T or Close your eyes and count to fuck?

1 Like

The post above. RTTS/KYM. Really talking about Kill Your Masters.

I mean, they never miss but those 3 verses are all absolute peak for each artist.

This life’ll stress you like Orson Welles on the radio
War after war of the world’ll make all your saneness go

And these invaders from Earth’re twerkin’ on graves you know
Can’t wait to load up the silos and make your babies glow
It’s so abusive you’ll beg somebody to roofie you
They’ll snatch your hope up and use it like it’s a hula-hoop
And it’s a loop, they talk to you just like their rulers do
These fuckin’ fools have forgotten just who been foolin’ who

Haha, I will add Mike’s verse in a minute.

JU$T is close. I used to blast that in the morning parked in the fleet when I was still working for those fucking devils.

I’m planning on going to that show in El Paso next year. Lemme know if you wanna meet up. End of February.

1 Like

post deleted

<3 sickos who can shred. Takes her about three and a half minutes to get into The Tom and Jerry Show.

2 Likes

I’d like to send this out to all the folks who post in our various Ukraine threads. The premise is this: It’s the evening before the first nuclear test at Los Alamos, and my very close, personal friend J. Robert Oppenheimer is feeling a bit conflicted about what might be unleashed. The text is Holy Sonnet XIV by my close, personal friend John Donne.

What Spotify algorithm put out there that I liked