Walrus IV reveal Thread. Kingvaldo Collab.

you need to hold my hand, and explain it to me, I guess lol

do not like to rustle feathers, and I’m honestly trying to understand what distinguishes this from that etc.

2 Likes

I tend to do have favorites but those change all the time. I could name several bands that were definitely my favorite at some point in time. Top 4 is hard though and I don’t think I could accurately rank my current favorites accurately.

Taking the iPad to bed. This might not be a good move with my wife working tomorrow and me on holiday, but we’ll see. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

with 2 points, Habsfan09’s selection of … Abba’s ‘I Have a Dream.’

I appreciated the choir of kids at the end, but this does not groove in any way. The melody is garden-variety.

It’s a pretty song with a positive message on life lyrically. 'Bout all I can say.

1 Like

@Habsfan09 what are some of your other fav bands? I know you posted some Bryan Adams in the last thread.

I’ll always remember Bryan Adams as the ■■■■ who bought a house in London but found the noise of drinkers leaving the local pub at closing time annoying, so did what any honest good time rock n roller would do, and bought the pub then closed it down.

■■■■

3 Likes

If I was a rock star with money I would open a pub right near him and get a late late liquor license and jam with my heavy metal rocker mates until all hours.

1 Like

3 points for microbet’s Hound Dog by Jimi Hendrix

Cute little performance with friends, I guess, but there’s no inspiration here.

:open_mouth:

lol

I’d never heard that story.

1 Like

wow third last for hendrix. Hardcore!

1 Like

This is too much work, and I’m not in the proper mood for this after upsetting people

stupid fucking game lol

hosting blows

Keep going! You took the torch, now you must bear the burden

3 Likes

You’re meant to upset people. that’s the point! I’m going mean and hard when it’s my turn but alternately will act like a delicate flower when you diss on me.

5 Likes

It’s just a game bro. We can take it.

3 Likes

Come on man, we love you.

Some fabulous songs have been mauled by apparently tone deaf Louis and Master, so we can take it.

3 Likes

nooooo! You are doing great!

1 Like

:heart: ok forging ahead!

7 Likes

lol, no! Charge ahead! All that matters are the whims of your mood and current taste! You are the temporary godhead of musical subjectivity. Feel no guilt or compunction. In fact, embolden yourself to even say that James Brown himself is “meh.”

7 Likes