Walrus Grab Bag 6 - Reveal Thread!

maybe my joker strategy wasn’t ideal

1 Like

I definitely feel like I am a ways off understanding your musical leanings, but I quite enjoyed your reveal. Thanks for your contribution to this morbid spectacle!

2 Likes

6th!

Just out of curiosity @Tilted where would Freebird have landed?

10th

3 Likes

Ok then

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Danny Elfman is a legend.

I am absolutely shocked that you’ve never heard of them, or that song, before. It’s played around Halloween every year.

Also, every time I’ve submitted them to a Walrus, they’ve gotten me a high score.

2 Likes

I just text my friend the song and her reply was… “You’ve never heard this???” Must have missed the boat on this one.

1 Like

Oingo has some incredible slap. I need to get them back in my rotation

1 Like

i mean sure they’re okay but they’re no hobo humpin slobo babe imho

1 Like

Given my lack of dancing, this was better than expected

I have a hankering for some reveals. Anybody got a chance to go tonight?

2 Likes

you?

Well yeah, I mean, thats AN option. Its just not the best one

1 Like

Thanks for volunteering!!

1 Like

what time is Matt’s reveal today?

2 Likes

In for Matt’s reveal.

1 Like

it’s been rough finding time or mood, but i need a deadline so i’ll pencil myself for Monday ~noon if the baby will cooperate. I gave up on listening to that song all the way through.

3 Likes

I haven’t slept in days and i didn’t really like any of the songs and didn’t actually write anything yet or decided on the order really. I’ll start in 10 mins and go until the baby wakes up again.

@anon29622970
@Pauwl
@eyebooger
@skydiver8
@tilted
@seities
@CanadaMatt3004
@suzzer99
@superuberbob

7 Likes

I think from here on out, I could podium. Not saying I will, but those first 4 categories were hopeless.

BTW I’ll plan on going on Saturday.

This hasn’t been on my mind much since the shoulder break, but just listened to everything today and you all did a great job making it easy for me. I have a clear nodium, a clear top two, and something of an idea on the rest.

Reveal probably won’t have a ton of bells and whistles (one handed typing blows), but I can put something together that doesn’t suck.

4 Likes