Walrus Grab Bag 6 - Reveal Thread!

Oh that has GOTTA be Pauwl!

2 Likes

PODIUM OMG

1 Like

I thought I was taking a huge risk. Iā€™m happy with 4th.

3 Likes

Hello Podium

1 Like

Ok I definitely donā€™t like the Missy Elliot one, and I am now even more convinced that Pauwl actually learned how to time travel but got stuck in the modern day.

In 3rd place with 7 pointsā€¦ ā€œFeel the Burnā€

This song instantly reminded me of The Polish Ambassador so good on you. You know I would be rolling out of bed on a Sunday morning, making coffee, and getting groovy with a funk face while it drips to this song. Iā€™d probably need a fan to cool me down.

3 Likes

Pappa gets his podium!

1 Like

The difference in 2nd and 1st is really close and would be entirely dependent on my mood. Bravo to you both.

1 Like

I GOT A BRAVO!!!

3 Likes

In 2nd place with 8 pointsā€¦ ā€œHobo Humpin Slobo Babeā€

Wow. I canā€™t believe I have never heard of this masterpiece. I can absolutely see my buddies and I dancing to this in our homemade skate shed back in the day. Itā€™s slimy, grimy, whiny, and overall a terrible song, but Iā€™ll be damned if Iā€™m not thrashing around if this came on in the car.

4 Likes

BOOO!

I hope you get covid, you corrupt judge

2 Likes

Tilted Goat

2 Likes

Your walrus entry? Left for dead.

2 Likes

In 1st place with 9 pointsā€¦ ā€œDead Manā€™s Partyā€

Iā€™m all about this shit right here. Iā€™ve never heard Oingo Boingo but since first listen a few songs have been added to my Spotify. I would play every air instrument for this song including some that are not even in the song.

ā€œItā€™s a dead manā€™s party who could ask for more
Everybodyā€™s cominā€™, leave your body at the door
Leave your body and soul at the doorā€

That is a song about dancing if I have ever heard one.

Thanks for actually giving me a good song, participant!

4 Likes

I am now declaring December 28th as National Oingo Boingo day!

3 Likes

that has to be skydiver

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s my read. I think sheā€™s talked about them before

2 Likes

Congrats to the podium. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will be participating in the future. @eyeboogerā€¦ shame.

5 Likes

I fervently disagree with your rankings in this matter. That is all.

3 Likes

2 Likes