Walrus Grab Bag 6 - Reveal Thread!

LOL another 1 pointer for me.

3 Likes

Oh my

In 8th place with 2 points we haveā€¦ ā€œAbsolute Territoryā€

Itā€™s pretty impressive to get me to sit through a song and come out the other side more emotionless and bored than before. Congrats to you for that. I donā€™t even know what to say. Please never again.

1 Like

Doh!

3 Likes

Not 2nd to last!

2 Likes

Great I have already pissed off 2 of the 3 people actually railing.

3 Likes

Now just hit Yuv for the trifecta

2 Likes

No nodium, no nodium, no bagel.

2 Likes

In 7th place with 3 pointsā€¦ ā€œHelp Our Souls (Urban Contact Remix Radio Edit)ā€

7th and 6th was pretty much a toss up so congrats to you for winning the coinflip for mediocrity.

This song reminds me of the times Iā€™ve been at the public pool of a swanky hotel and hated every person there and the music playing.

2 Likes

No nodium!! Iā€™m 100% winning this

2 Likes

Well damn it, this was one of the few categories I actually felt good about too.

4 Likes

IN FOR THE PAIN!

1 Like

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5!

2 Likes

In 6th place with 4 points (yaycoinflipaments)ā€¦ "La La La La
"

Would have been better with drugs. I can easily imagining hearing this after accidentally walking into an Urban Outfitters because it was quicker to get to whatever store my wife needed to go to by parking in that lot. Itā€™s fine.

2 Likes

In 5th place with 5 pointsā€¦ ā€œLose Controlā€

I actually kind of despise this song. I know what you are thinking ā€œTilted! Tilted! why is this 5th place then???ā€ well poster, because the rap from 3:00 onwards is awesome and legit made me start head nodding. That was Missy Elliot at her best. Rest of the song sucks though.

3 Likes

Still alive!

1 Like

Gotta say - I donā€™t hate any of them so far!

That said I am appreciating the no-holds barred reveal from Tilted.

4 Likes

still still alive!

3 Likes

^Shut this guy up pls Tilted. Pappa wants a podium.

In 4th place with 6 pointsā€¦ ā€œRag, Mama, Ragā€

Respect for submitting a song for 1935. I had this 3rd originally but a last second listen made me move it down 1. Iā€™m a sucker for blues and soul so this was actually up my alley. I donā€™t really have a negative for you other than I wouldnā€™t dance to it all the time but in the right mood itā€™s definitely a knee slapper.

1 Like