Walrus Grab Bag 6 - Reveal Thread!

damn feel better. obv feel free to just post ranking and nothing else if it’s hard for you to type
also never help anyone!

3 Likes

Lies

2 Likes

I forgot! I’m also getting to be bored out of my fucking mind so I’ll do it tonight instead. Promise!

4 Likes

Hmmm what was my Tilted submission

Edit: alright not as bad as I feared

Mine was legit bad but i stand by it

Well yeah, music you can dance to doesnt have to be good. Its just gotta have that beat that gets in your soul.

Unlucky for you all - my soul is bleak right now :slight_smile:

Aint no better medicine than Dance!

3 Likes

I do feel like I did well in some categories, but none of these early ones, including Tilted.

Though I think this is his first one, so maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

3 Likes

Attention!!! I’ll probably start sometime around 8:00 EST

@anon29622970
@Pauwl
@eyebooger
@skydiver8
@Yuv
@seities
@CanadaMatt3004
@suzzer99
@superuberbob

4 Likes

This is brutal. Please no one take my opinions or rankings to heart; we all can’t listen to good music.

2 Likes

man i feel like you did not enjoy my purposely bad song. who dances to good music

There are 2 songs that are so far and beyond better than the other ones that it’s shocking.

1 Like

Gonna guess neither of these are mine.

Not going to be shocked with anything from 3rd down to last though.

My body is ready

1 Like

Wooooooooo

1 Like

Btw, any time im ever this excited for a reveal I always end up last. So I am preparred.

2 Likes

Congratulations to whoever selected this song in making me almost never want to participate in a Walrus again. Hat’s off to you.

In far far far far last place with 1 point we have “Dance with me Tonight”

Words can’t express how much pain this song brought me. Torture can come in many forms but listening to this guys voice for 3 minutes has to be one of the cruelest.

I’m sorry participant but no.

3 Likes

Not last!

1 Like