Walrus Grab Bag 3 Reveal

Enjoyed this very much! Great submission.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reveal! I enjoyed it and thought there was some fun stuff in this category.

3 Likes

Btw, this translates to “To the Glory or the Market”

Pretty sure its an anti-capitalism protest song

1 Like

Awesome reveal EB. I really enjoy your style of pre-listen and post-listen reviews

1 Like

Nice reveal. You criminally underrated a couple of entries but I’ll say a Stossgebet and Dimash will sing like an angel for you to save your immortal soul.

2 Likes

I’d say sad to miss a whole reveal, but given I was down the merry go round with my kid while coming dead last in this thing, I know which one I really preferred.

Still, I’ll do the points in a bit, honest.

4 Likes

Im glad I stuck with this after the first minute and a half or so. This is some really entertaining French rap

1 Like

Oh also…

How bout we go around again?

1 Like

This fucking rocks btw

2 Likes

Speaking of

Who’s up next?

2 Likes

Wait wat?

2 Likes

Btw, despite my first place here, im still grumpy as fuck this morning, so…

3 Likes

Oh nice, another last place.

1 Like

Category - Song with the best use of the word fuck. Obviously overall songiness takes preference over the use of the word, but I am incorporating how I feel about the use into my overall placement.

So lets fucking do this

3 Likes

@LouisCyphre
@SwankyWilder
@skydiver8
@seities
@anon29622970
@NotBruceZ
@pauwl
@pyatnitski
@Smrk4
@eyebooger
@Nicholasp27
@Yuv

2 Likes

In. But will have to check out for half an hour sometime soon. Hope I’m still in when I get back.

1 Like

In 12th place - with 1 point

Submitter Coments:I love the way the lyrics and song tail off into a long confused apology, and then “sorry I fucked it all up.” Sums it all up. Also it’s Dinosaur Jr, the perfect moody sweary teenager band.

Let’s dispell with this notion that Dinosaur Jr. doesnt know what they’re doing. They know exactly what they are doing, and thats making terrible fucking music.

I absolutely cannot stand this band. I assume this is someone who has never submitted to my walruses before. But no more. Give me Melt Banana over Dinosaur Jr. any day of the week.

Use of fuck is fine, but thats about it. Just kinda mumbles it out near the end. Very little passion or oomph to it.

5 Likes

Lol.

3 Likes

was that really you?

1 Like