Walrus Grab Bag 3 Reveal

hah…no! Wait, this is weird. I actually considered submitting something from Idris Elba, but decided against it.

Also I have to scroll past that thumbnail really fast because the weird holes in the pattern is triggering my trypophobia…ick

1 Like

Stringer is me

3 Likes

In 7th place earning 6 points - Seona Dancing - More To Lose

This was a cool one for me because I had no idea Ricky Gervais started his career in music. Listening to this song, he probably could have had a decent career, but it’s much better for the world that he found his way to comedy.

6 Likes

I find looking at Davicky Gowie disturbing.

2 Likes

omg so fantastically 80’s, I love it. How did I not know this existed?

I’m still alive, which is shocking to me, but hey, I’ll take it.

6 Likes

Louis and Sky are still alive?!?! Such a sick heater you are both on!

3 Likes

I think that might be the worst thing I have ever heard in my life

4 Likes

In 6th Place earning 7 points - Thirty Seconds To Mars - Hail To The Victor

When I submitted this category, I thought there were a few easy outs someone could take if they really didn’t have any ideas. Thirty Seconds to Mars was one of them, as Jared Leto is probably the best example of someone having a very accomplished music and acting career. Middle of the pack feels about right for this entry.

4 Likes

Well I assumed a lot of people would say that at some point in this category.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Jared was you? YESSSSSSSS I’m still alive!

3 Likes

3 Likes

crap I just realized I should have submitted You are the wind beneath my wings by Bette Midler

1 Like

After a string of …uhmm… unconventional choices I was starting to get my hopes up aaaaaaannnnd I’m out.

2 Likes

I’ll freely admit, 30 Seconds To Mars was on my short list for this category, so I get it.

1 Like

One of the easy outs I had in mind no one took, and funny enough it has a Ricky Gervais connection. Creed Beaton from the office gives you access to songs by The Grass Roots.

Yes that is Creed with the sweet guitar solo. Another option would be his more recent solo music, including this song that he actually performed as karaoke in the Benihana Christmas episode.

1 Like

My list was exactly two names long and I didn’t think the other one fit meb’s taste. I am par for the course here so no complaints.

In 5th Place earning 8 points - Steve Martin & Edie Brickell - When You Get to Asheville

Another Steve Martin submission, but I unexpectedly enjoyed this one a lot more. As mentioned previously, it’s much better for Steve Martin to stick to playing the banjo and let someone else take on the vocals. Credit to the submitter for making me like something from a genre I normally wouldn’t enjoy.

5 Likes

Assumed this is skydiver at this point.

ah, there it is. And the reason for my shock at my high ranking becomes apparent. Since you revealed the previous submission, I thought I was dead for sure.

2 Likes