Walrus Grab Bag 3 Reveal

Give me 24h to figure it out.

Can you add me in for Sunday?

1 Like

No rush to decide - I will be writing mine during the week at work anyway, and I’ll be honest - no big plans for the weekend

Question for the goat: @pyatnitski would you run the same category again? If so, are there any slight adjustments you might make to requirements?

I had no complaints about it. I knew I’d have to the time to listen which might not always be true, but that was the only issue.

1 Like

Longer medleys imo

Anyone else ready to reveal for Feb 15 to 18th next week (Monday to Thursday)?

It would be nice to have some weekday reveals. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have pretty much finalized my rankings and done the majority of the write-ups. I should be able to do the rest until tomorrow. That means I could most likely do a reveal tomorrow night, say 10pm CET or later if that’s preferred.

5 Likes

By my calc 10pm CET is 2pm EST. We normally try to start 1-3 PM EST. So I think your time slot for tomorrow should work. @pyatnitski, are you ok with that?

1 Like

Isn’t it 4pm?

Yeah, that’s right. I don’t know what I put in before.

@pyatnitski is 4pm ET Saturday ok with you? I think you’re both CET, so 10pm CET.

Yeah, that’s fine for me.

2 Likes

Heellllll yeah

2 Likes

I just looked, and my least favorite submissions are the ones revealed so far, so I still feel like a Savage Speederesque comeback is on the possibility spectrum

3 Likes

My submission for Louis’ category might be my favorite song I’ve sent him, and that’s saying something

2 Likes

maybe fucking work on the fucking reveal of your fucking fuck category instead of fucking around here. fuck.

2 Likes

My submission for Louis’ category will depend entirely on musical tastes, and I don’t really know where his fall. I expect nodium or podium in that one.

louis got 12 points from me but those are still tentative and might change drastically tomorrow night.

1 Like

Noted.

I like my submission to Louis as well. Podium or Nodium, no half measures. After that, unfortunately most of my weaker stuff is to come.

1 Like