Walrus 9 Sign Up

About to do some research for this Walrus, Pandora + Melt Banana + 45 minutes of cardio, what could go wrong?

3 Likes

OK, so I think the early entry period can be safely closed. That means anyone is welcome and @cassette @smrk4 & @Pauwl are oficially 100% in. I make that 10 contestants, so open for a couple more if anyone still wants in. I’ll post here again when it’s closed if that becomes an issue.

Also, sadly, I must revoke @Rivaldo’s place in my heart as I just saw he’s on the Chiefs for Sunday. Disgusting stuff.

1 Like

In

1 Like

I have also submitted to judgement.

2 Likes

Here’s my new sax submission!

https://youtu.be/T_HbWc2Sml0?start=720&

1 Like

When you say “kryptonite” do you mean stuff you really dont like? In other words, you are unlikely to look favourably upon moody indie songs?

It weakens me and makes me lose the will to live, like when poor old Christopher Reeve would get sweaty and sad in the movies. So, yeah, probably give it a miss. Though if you submit something like that and I like it, imagine the glory!

(PS Thanks for asking this question so I didn’t start posting fusion youtubes in response to Rivaldo)

2 Likes

Fusion cuisines.

Greg Howe - “No Place Like Home” from the Album “Guitar On The Edge - Vol. 1 No. 4” (1993)
"No Place Like Home " from the Sharpnel release “Introspection”, with Vern Parson (Bass), Kevin Soffera (Drums). The next time Chick Corea has an opening for a guitarist…

2 Likes

Just submitted my 10k word entry to king of NY tyvm

2 Likes

Going to have to bow out @pyatnitski, gl will rail

2 Likes

Bump with ban

2 Likes

Is there still a slot open in this contest? If so, I’ll take it!

3 Likes

Just submit no one will know

2 Likes

You’re in!

2 Likes

Man, pop songs, huh? Tough one.

That came to me quickly. I struggled to think of more than one or two great last album tracks.

Never mind. I found a great pop song and a great last-track song within a few minutes of one another. Scavenger hunt complete!

1 Like

Sent.

2 Likes

Sent mine this morning too.

2 Likes