Walrus 13: Reveal!!

sick pick but i feel Meb might’ve NODIUMed it

At least I’m learning about our host. Meb doesn’t like anything heavy.

Also, I was Ween, of course, making this 3/4 Nodium appearances this walrus.

I’m not sure how “Like a Japanese cowboy / Or a brother on skates” represents what you hate about country music, since I don’t think I’ve ever heard a country song like that.

3 Likes

All right, which ones?

Not sure why but I find your selections to be very polarizing, I usually seem to either love them or hate them. This one is a no from me, dog.

lol just listened to this,

again and now I’m thinking it might’ve won this AND last category

but i hate it lol

You can’t submit a pick you hate just to win. That’s not how the game is played.

Slutting up a walrus might be fun tonight but how you gonna feel about yourself in the morning?

1 Like

In 8th place earning 4 points

Justin Timberlake ft. Chris Stapleton - Say Something

A decent song, obviously very well known. I do think that JT is an outstanding artist and I enjoy a lot of his work. I think this is about the right placement for what I would call a safe and not really outstanding submission though.

2 Likes

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain a whole walrus win, but lose his soul?

4 Likes

I feel like this submission will be a precursor to mine, lol.

1 Like

Never heard of it or the non-N-Sync guy. It’s a nice tune!

In 7th place earning 5 points

Blackstreet ft Dr Dre - No Diggity

Another super safe submission in how well known this song is, and also with R&B and Hip Hop being an incredibly common genre-crossing format. I essentially ranked this and the JT song together and put this one higher because I like it better between the two.

1 Like

Assuming this was @m_hood115 given the last post

OK if that qualifies as “genre-crossing” I should’ve searched much more broadly.

Gravity Rides Everything
3rd Planet
Life Like Weeds
The Stars Are Projectors
Lives

lol so five

1 Like

11 ?
10 @cassette
9 @R.C
8 ?
7 ?
6?

I’ve also never heard this song but Chris Stapleton won a [poorly-worded] category in my Walrus

Huh, I definitely thought that was really well known. It was released in 2018 and was top 10 in both major US charts.