Walrus 12 or so: sign up thread

I am going to fucking destroy this

5 Likes

OK I sent mine in. I don’t think it’s going to win but I picked five good songs for each category so we’ll see.

2 Likes

I just sent mine in. Bombs away

3 Likes

I’m sent. 5 first places or there is no justice in this world

2 Likes

Think I’m still waiting on six entries. Make em good because the ones I have so far stink!

4 Likes

Alright, in for last place.

1 Like

I think I’m still missing one entry, when I have them all I can send them over to cassette for review. I am sure he will agree that the quality is so poor that he will have no choice but to declare me the winner by default.

2 Likes

Sorry I’m still dicking around on this, to be fair, I completely forgot about it.

I’m excited to start listening! Hoping for a Friday afternoon (PST) reveal.

2 Likes

I will send in a couple of hours, sorry

Sent. Couldn’t put enough effort here so while my picks are undoubtedly the best and should win easily, I’m disappointed by my performance.

Are you still submitting? I guess I have everyone else, I miscounted earlier and thought I was only missing one.

Go ahead without me I guess I’m not home and I don’t want to hold it up

If you can get it in by the end of the day we should be fine! I can’t send for a few more hours anyway so you can at least have until then.

@cassette I’ll be able to send them tonight after my daughter is asleep, a few hours from now. We can give Namath until then or whenever you think is fine.

Sure thing. I did say end of today, but don’t stay up all night waiting. Send along when is convenient to you and hopefully Namath will get it in. Or perhaps @anon92450360 could confirm if he will be able to send before you get your pajamas on.

Ok I will get them in tonight

2 Likes

sent

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo!

1 Like

I’ll send category 1 tonight and try to send the rest tomorrow.

Edit: Sent. If I screwed anything up it’s everyone’s fault for submitting terrible music.

3 Likes

I just want to point out that if you submitted all Spotify links or vidoes that don’t play in the US I found a US friendly YouTube version where friendly to avoid biasing the judge. Multiple people did submit Spotify links so in some cases I had to include them. If you think this might be a problem for your entry PM me, working on category 2 now and will do the others either later today or over the weekend.

3 Likes