Walrus 11thish (Pauwl's) - Sign Up Thread

I feel like there are clues in this post about what NOT to submit…

(though I can’t fault Gaga for making a life-changing anthem for a LOT of people)

1 Like

Can you confirm whether or not I can still enter? I only saw 10 entries so far. Also my entry won’t be in until the weekend so if people want to get it done earlier then i can bail.

Whats ‘your country’ btw? Might help with some familiarity issues

Yeah, you’re in. You’re the 11th.

You have until EOD Sunday. Which means before Monday morning in work terms.

For the 1st Category, if all your favorite bands are well-known, then I don’t want you to pick something from a band you don’t really like. If that’s the case, maybe just try to pick a song that’s no so obvious that you are still really into.

Je suis un homme d’un beau pays. But I don’t listen to a lot of music from here. Most of my favorite artists are American.

I want to get humilitated again if there is still a spot open.

2 Likes

I’ll play if there’s still room.

1 Like

French makes for a much better hip hop flow imo,.

Ok, the quorum is now filled at 13 entrants.

Just too late to the party. Put me down on the reserve list, otherwise I will look forward to a good railing!

1 Like

I don’t mind. Tis kinda a problem if you can’t actually hear the submissions. Although to walrus based on title and artist would be interesting…

And we have 2 in so far.

Edit: 3!

kenW

5 Likes

I am massively struggling with one category

Which one? I can give you some pointers.

I’m not sure pointers are going to help. I just have a pretty limited library in my head guess

Is a Spotify link ok if a full YouTube link of the song doesn’t exist?

I do have Spotify but I never really use it. Just tried and the app won’t work. I tested in the other Walrus and if I log in to Spotify via the internet I can listen to Spotify links. Solved.

Try to use youtube as best you can, but Spotify will work if youtube doesn’t have it.

1 Like

Let’s all pour one out for our missing homie @Rivaldo who broke his brain trying to judge an instrumental Walrus.

8 Likes