Walrus 11thish (Pauwl's) - Sign Up Thread

I fully expect to get last on the instrumental.

I had a good pick for the instrumental version then i realized it has one line of intro in it :(

You never know. People who have said that have ended up on the podium in other Walruses.

5 entries so far btw

2 Likes

I’m close. Just trying to decide how to best pander.

It sounds like you’re doing research bringing up the Rivaldo walrus.

OK submitted earlier than expected. Hoping to get a score in the double digits!

In the instrumental category: Is there a strictly no singing rule?

He said no words but technically voices are ok.

What mjiggy said. No singing. I would prefer no voices at all. But, if it’s like orchestral “aaaaaaaaahh” that goes up and down, I’ll accept it as long as no words are formed.

Plan on submitting tomorrow. Gonna take the L on one category by submitting a hit song but legit can’t think of anything else

That’s ok. I might not even know it. I’m not too up to date on pop music since Ipods and youtube came about.

I’m in if there’s still space.

Well, fuck it. 13 is an unlucky number.

@suzzer99 you’re in.
@SwankyWilder. If you still want in, I’ll allow it.

3 Likes

I had a song in mind for that category and I stumbled across an amazing acappella version but thought that might be pushing it a little too much. Ended up submitting something else altogether anyhow.

You know I was stuck on picking a good instrumental, thinking my pick was too obvious. But f it. The pick’s obvious because it’s an up and down banger.

Hell yeah, I’m in

1 Like

Hello All,

I have encouraged you to give write ups for the 1st 3 categories.

I wanted to make sure that everyone is ok with me posting these when I do the reveals. PM me if you have an issue with this.

2 Likes

Bamp. 6 entries thus far. Some with extensive write ups too. Keep em coming

Will you include write ups for #4 and #5 too if they’re included (even though you didn’t ask for them)?