Video Games

Do not besmirch the name of the original Powerball by forgetting it

1 Like

Hades dropping on Switch is like the worst best news ever. I picked up Undermine about two weeks ago and Iā€™m deep in thatā€¦ got about 50 hours in already.

BUT Iā€™ve been eyeing Hades for a long time so Iā€™ll probably snap buy it and play til 3 tonight. RIP.

Sounds pretty goodā€¦Iā€™ll wait for a Switch release though.

ow my hands hurt. Made it to 3rd boss though.

This is one of the saddest things Iā€™ve learned about getting old. I tried playing SFII on my SNES classic with my son, and by the time weā€™re done with our third match, my hands feel like claws.

Welpā€¦ put a solid 4 hours into Hades last night - what a game. I didnā€™t even beat the second boss yet.

1 Like

I might quit rocket league. Ran into 5 stacked teams in a row in standard last night and dropped 1 rank per loss. Funny how if I win five in a row I might maybe get 1 rank.

Ended up punching a wall and injuring my hand.

Yeah I just played some this morning and I said if someone wanted to design me the perfect game from scratch this would be pretty close. I should add it feels great so far on the Switch in handheld mode, a little small but perfectly playable and still fast and fluid.

We can team up when it goes F2P! Youā€™ll have my Gold level skills on your side.

1 Like

Fuck,

Hades looks incredible. But I probably still have 3-5 weeks left of Wasteland

1 Like

Back burner Wasteland IMO. This game seems to have a ridiculous amount of depth.

1 Like

Killed last/4th boss on sightread with 5hp left :sunglasses: seems like thereā€™s a ton to go still

Can someone explain POE Leagues to someone who never played Diablo or similar games really? I watched a Diablo II stream last night, looked kind of fun even now.

Every 3 months your previous league characters and loot gets sent to the permanent realm and there is a new league where everyone starts from scratch in a fresh economy.

Every league adds some new major feature, as well as a balance patch. Typically, these features are integrated into the base game in some way afterwards, with a much lower prevalence than during the league.

Is it better just to do the base game then if I only have been to like level 15 a few years ago? Or just do the league?

Do the leagues. Itā€™s fun.

Fuck nobody told me this Hades game was switch only

1 Like

I got it on pc. Iā€™m terrible.

1 Like

2 Likes

I meant consolewise. I was hoping it was going to be on xbox

I played a few hours of Hades yesterday on Switch. Really enjoying it, but itā€™s tough. Iā€™ve only made it past the first boss once, but on that run I made it to the third boss before dying. Had a pretty nice setup where I used the spear, and had boons that made my special a spear throw that explodes for damage in a radius and another boon increasing my special speed.

Seems like thereā€™s a lot of depth in terms of builds, and I imagine theyā€™ll only make it deeper with updates and DLC in the future.

1 Like