Video Games

That depends. Are you playing Xcom 2?

I am extremely pale and clean-shaven. Shortish brown hair.

yes. what mods.

Ill get you a list. Are you playing on console or PC? If PC, through Steam?

1 Like

PC, steam

1 Like

Alright, so I have roughly 200 mods for Xcom 2. I am going to assume that you have War of the Chosen, and if not you should totally get War of the Chosen.

Ill send you a modlist with those you can download through the workshop in a bit of the most helpful quality of life and game update mods. There are a ton of others on the workshop that are more cosmetic, which you might want if you are going to be making a bunch of forum characters through the character pool, or if you want to do game cosmetics like turning the guns into WW2 style weapons, or adding additional enemy types/mission types/solider types.

https://twitter.com/kolumcille/status/1181734316742721537?s=21

1 Like

Never tried WGT but Iā€™ve been playing the new hotshots golf (everybody golfs) a bunch, shit is addicting

For anyone who wants in, My UP Xcom 2 campaign is live, and soldiers are wanted.

Apply here.

Good on Kibler

https://twitter.com/motherboard/status/1182022912309637121?s=21

I want to quitā€¦ but itā€™s basically the only gaming I can get in while having a 6 month old baby to take care of. I get looked at like Iā€™m crazy if I try and turn on my PS4.

I quit several months ago. It wasnt like a conscious decision, I just had no desire to play. The length of the even/odd bullshit and how long they allowed paladin to run amuck just killed the game for me.

This is what I was talking about. I expect others to follow suit.

1 Like

Iā€™m certainly no pro but elder scrolls legends is excellent imo, although a slightly different structure than hearthstone

1 Like

I played this for a year or so. It was fun for a time. I got sick of spending cheese building decks only to have them nuke the decks from orbit a few months later so I gave up. Bethesda is way more proactive about nuking ā€œproblematicā€ cards and decks than Blizzard has ever been with Hearthstone. Itā€™s certainly worthwhile to play though if youā€™re into CCGs. The double lane concept is interesting and unique to that game I believe.

If you get good at arena itā€™s easy to build a collection. I had most decks at the time and had thrown down like $30-40.

1 Like

Iā€™ve become kind of addicted to Green Hell, which is a survival game where youā€™re plopped into the Amazon jungle and you have to survive. You craft tools and build shelters and constantly worry about having food and water, and fire, and getting sleep, and whether or not there are leeches all over your body; the core gameplay revolves around juggling time and resources so that you survive. And leeches, lots of leeches. Donā€™t play this game if youā€™re squeamish about regularly checking yourself for leeches.

Also if you pass out from exaustion on the jungle floor sometimes there are nasty-ass worms that burrow into your body. And thereā€™s food poisoning and intestinal parasites and shit.

My first playthrough, I blitzed through it from place to place to get through the story and that was kind of a mistake. Iā€™m going through it a second time in a more casual way: taking time to build big houses out of mud bricks and surviving Robinson Crusoe-style is a lot more fun. I recommend taking the option of turning off encounters with predators and angry natives, that just adds frustration and doesnā€™t make the game more fun.

Donā€™t Leave Your House: The Game

1 Like

Donā€™t Eat Random Mushrooms Or Pet Poison Dart Frongs Or Eat Uncooked Meat: The Game

Lots of vomiting in this game. And leeches. I love it.

Anyone doing the Archage Unchained launch?