Video Games

So this is where all of the nerds hang out. I brought my membership card with me.

2 Likes

This is so much cooler than making me and my friends on NBA Live.

I made us actual heights tho, so that was fun: seeing these 6ft and under dudes flying down the court against giants.

Hahahahahaha those NBA games ruled. I kind of miss the days though when the best NBA games were at the arcade. It was rad to walk in and see complete strangers competing, or to go in with friends and dominate the room.

You should stream this

3 Likes

another sad part was after Namath was killed. Namath was a planet-known master artist with a burning passion for his work. every room in the colony had an excellent grand silver statue and his legendary masterworks were featured prominently in the dining hall and recreation rooms. his presence remained in the colony long after his death.

1 Like

or this one time somebody successfully tamed a thrumbo and named him FlyWF. that motherfucker killed so many people with his razor-sharp beak and talons lol

1 Like

I guess smrk4 did nothing of consequence, typical

SO DO I

Guess I’m definitely not playing WoW Classic now. fuck Blizzard.
https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1181453094284070915?s=20

1 Like

I have a feeling this is going to go really badly for Blizzard.

1 Like

I would legit play this game.

That does it, my next Xcom run I am going to make the Unstuck Politics Xcom squad.

If you have any physical descriptions you want to send my way please do so, otherwise Ill have to go with some default choices and just use names.

1 Like

Oh, and callsigns too.

I know most of us have SN which are already callsigns, but yeah.

I am a tall white dude with brown hair and glasses and I’m sexy af.

I look very much like Peter Leko, although I have thicker black glasses and have a clean shaven face only once every ~5 days

M/F? Your name, welcome post and avatar make me unsure.

I’ve got a pretty strong resemblance to Seth Meyers

maybe we should make a thread - I have been playing xcom lately and am so down to do this with my own squad. I’d stream it in a heartbeat

2 Likes

What mods are you using at the moment?

mods??? what should I be using