Video Games

There’s only one “problem”…whenever I play through as Femshep (which is about 90% of the time), I cannot romance anyone but Garrus no matter how hard I try, no matter how often I say I’m going to go with Liara or Thane or whoever.

Of course, the one time out of ten I play BroShep, I always romance Tali…so same kind of issue, I guess?

moral of the story: I guess “ride or die” is just my type.

Yup

Noob Question if any would know…

I understand that Playstation/xbox and so forth can ban your console if you broke any T@Cs for online mode but do they have the capability to render a purchased “physical” cd or switch cartridge after it’s downloaded on your console unusable if they really wanted to?

Finished ME3, and it’s easily my favorite one. I know the ending is controversial, but I still thought it hit pretty hard even if it’s not perfect.

What’s most amazing to me is that there was only two years between each of the games in the trilogy. These days it seems like major sequels take at least 5 years.

4 Likes

Just starting #3 here.

Heads up. Balatro releases on all platforms tomorrow and is the very early clubhouse leader for GOTY

Balatro is a poker-inspired roguelike deck builder

2 Likes

Seriously

Try it

Its tremendous

Pretty sure Steam still has an active demo

92 on metacritic is pretty well reserved for top tier games.

Granted it will drop a bit but its still impressive for what it is.

Just played the demo and before I knew it, 30 minutes had passed. It’s pretty cool. Full version just released and is $15 (less 10% right now).

1 Like

https://x.com/Ian_Fisch/status/1759960809818477054?s=20

since i was a boy, i have fantasized about going back in time with machine guns and grenade launchers to take over ancient kingdoms. i think we all have. anyway, dudes rock.

You sir are a monster

After a few hours beat it twice with two different decks…oh god there is 8 difficulties for each deck…

1 Like

HYPE

4 Likes

Looks like a lot of content. Hope Miquella’s not too mad that I killed his sister.

2 Likes

I wrote something:

1 Like

lol I have that bow spell

1 Like

Holy shit I had only played the demo previously and loved that, but the full release is incredible. Im not sure if it will reach the hours of Issac or Xcom 2 that I have, but it will challenge for spot 3

For those who have always wanted to get into deckbuilding roguelikes but just didnt get it.

I’m already feeling sorry for the WSOP dealers who will invariably be forced to deal a live version this summer.

You know it’s gonna happen.

1 Like

Been playing Enshrouded. If you like survival crafting games with skill trees and base building it’s a solid A, even as early access. Heavily inspired by Valheim, which is also a great game.