Video Games

Eh after you get it its… better? Again not really loving it but yeah I’ll hate complete it I guess, currently starting level 4 of 5 at ~38 years IDK, hope I can stagger through this without having to do the club/museum for the nth time to lower age. Fuck Sean lol. Artist no where near as bad IMO.

https://itch.io/search?q=i.rule

Free fan-made Binding of Isaac/Plants vs. Zombies mashup. He just released the alpha yesterday. Pretty cool. Has Edmund McMillen’s seal of approval (he shared it on his Twitter feed).

That’s unfortunate, I was really looking forward to it.

Finally got Vampire Survivors and loving it, well worth the $3, hoping for more content though.

Its not BAD, there’s a decent amount to like and at $40 its priced right, its just close to a good game. Souls lover people should still play it.

I’m enjoying 12 Minutes, an indie puzzler game I picked up on sale. You’re stuck in a time loop wherein Willem Dafoe breaks into your apartment and murders you. Each loop you hopefully figure out a little bit more about what’s going on. Going through the same dialog over and over gets mildly annoying, but I like the lack of hand-holding. The price point is a little high, would recommend checking it out when it’s on discount.

3 Likes

Just finished FF Tactics and Ogre Tactics, great games but what a chore. I really like turn-based RPGs, FPS games make me dizzy and I’m too old for that shit anyway. Really liking the look of the Horizon Forbidden West.

I sold my LG C1 65" oled, lo and behold xiaomi laser cinema 2

3 Likes

Groundhog Day was the first ever videogame movie.

Didn’t realize the new Horizon Zero Dawn game was out, might have to break out the Playstation for that.

1 Like

I saw the new Horizon getting good reviews and went to order it for PS4 (haven’t bothered with the hoops to buy a PS5 yet) and it said it was sold out, now says it’ll show up in about a week. I bought the first one new for like $15 and was all set to hate on it because I thought fighting machines would be stupid but it was one of my favorite PS4 games.

3 Likes

I need to get an external HD for my PS4 slim to store more games on it, the storage it came with is pretty weak

Played it on pc when it came out and thought it was good :man_shrugging:

It’s one of my favorite games of all time. I loved the story/premise and the game play was real fun.

1 Like

156 posts were split to a new topic: Elden Ring Friendship Circle

Also bought forbidden west day 1. So far so good.

2 Likes

Holy smokes

https://twitter.com/TheHorrorMaster/status/1494873397938900992?s=20&t=uDAEQmGZ33XMeYyuhjOqrg

And giving Ashley Burch her well deserved VA props.

Is starfield expected to be the game of the decade or is there anything that shows it could be a disaster?

I would not bet on Bethesda, whose last good game was in 2011 being a slam dunk GOTY.

I say this as someone who loved FO3.

BOTW2 is a lock to be great. A Bethesda title? Fo76 happened.

1 Like

Welp, looks like I’ve got something new to covet.

1 Like

Are we expecting BOTW2 this year?