UP's Blind Spot for Sexism and Misogyny

fucking christ motherfucker

Some parts of the North say it.

Also, hold up, why is this skeev’s slumlord ass BFF not providing these Hot Young Eastern Bloc Babes with a goddamit clothes dryer so they aren’t forced to hang their unmentionables on a fucking clothesline in said skeev’s direct line-of-sight so said skeev can skeev out over them?

1 Like

BRO THEN MY BRO DISCONNECTS THE AC SO THEY HAVE HAVE TO STRIP DOWN TO THEIR NON CLOTHESLINE HUNG UNDERWEARS AND MY BRO DRILLED A HOLE IN THE OH SHIT I FORGOT I WAS POSTING ON A PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM AGAIN

8 Likes

2 Likes

i’m on a J visa too. I can send Mikey whatever piece of underwear he desires.

8 Likes

1 Like

I can confirm they exist in the southern Philadelphia suburbs. “Yous guys” is pretty popular to refer to groups of men/women/both. Drives me nuts. It’s not pronounced like “you” with an s on the end, either. It’s like “Yuhs guys.”

If anybody ever wants to tilt the fuck out of a male poker player over 40 from Philly/NJ/NYC, or pretty much any male Trump voter, call them “kid” or “kiddo.”

It’s at least 95% effective. “Tough river, but at least you’ve still got that red hat there, kiddo.”

PROTIP: maybe ask the legions who didn’t life partner your skeevy ass

Bro we both know your Best Bro Forever is sex-trafficking Eastern Europeans a la season 2 of critically-acclamed television program The Wire and you’re stealing their panties so I don’t see why you’re trying to get cute now.

1 Like

At this point I’m imagining Mike and his bro and thousands of their bros in the bleachers of a stadium and instead of two teams battling on the field there’s just a long ass clothesline hung with panties. Plus they’re dressed all old-timey with hats and shit.

6 Likes

I love it

Best to stick to “group of bipeds”.

Confirm/Deny: When you cook omelettes for Microdaughter and Microbetta The Younger you do your best Plant and belt out “SCRAMBLE ON GOTTA FIND THE EGG OF ALL MY DREAMS” whilst using the spatula as a microphone simulacrum (possibly embarrassing the entire Bet lineage).

3 Likes

I’ve lived in NJ for 24 out of my 30 years, with the other 6 being DC area and traveling. The only time I’ve heard “yous” is from south philly Italians and people doing bad impressions of NJ diner waitresses asking “can I get yous anything else”. Much like the “joisey” nonsense, I’m pretty sure it’s a made up thing that people use to make fun of people from the state.

*not defending NJ. While it is certainly better than the reputation that it gets from the north half, I can’t wait to move elsewhere.

1 Like

o fuck he apologized

or not!

sup Bro

I’ll say one thing: I hope he practices better stealth and subterfuge when he’s out there stealing panties.

6 Likes

I like how how I said “I’ll say one thing” after making like 31 of the last 30 posts or so.

1 Like

You never know how much you needed a 6 grunch session until you get one after a long drought.

5 Likes

wait til i get my hands on whatever this jalfrezi/cuse/jman drama is

5 Likes