Unstuck’s Playlist A-Z

OK, one of the few Smiths songs I like and have on my playlist.

(If I could have the entire Smiths catalogue minus Morrissey, I’d take it. Johnny Marr is brilliant)

2 Likes

Oooo, nice. Somehow that didn’t make my list but it’s well deserving of it.

Let’s take it back to 1979:

1 Like

Not trying to be a nit, but I think some people may want to try to make a playlist out of our posts, so we should try to stick to 1 entry per letter, at least that’s the sense I got earlier? Let me know op, otherwise, I’d love to poast more per letter.

oh you’re probably right, we’re just exuberant.

2 Likes

They suggested changing the rules on us midway through but I have way too much music I want to share to abide by that. I think some people are just holding themselves to that, but I couldn’t possibly.

1 Like

All right, kinda breaking the rules again, but I JUST remembered this favorite of mine and didn’t want to let it go unmentioned. I won’t post another A song until someone else does.

2 Likes

one of my all-time favorites.

1 Like

a little something from the recently (well, recently announced) departed.

nath : Music :: Homer Simpson : Food

I think he’s got 6 all time favorite songs so far and we’re not even at the letter B!

1 Like

Squeezing in my A-song. They’re not from GA, but repping the south anyway!

And such a good A-sound.

2 Likes

My “all time favorite songs” list is probably like 500 long, haha.

Hell, I have three from this letter I haven’t posted and still have to! Here’s one.

Time to kick off the letter B, and how could I start with any song other than this one.

2 Likes

My wife once requested this at a bar and the DJ responded with a flat no. We asked why and he said “because the song sucks.” Idiot. Banger.

1 Like
1 Like

Does anyone else listen to this kind of music on a regular basis? I wanted to highlight that stuff like this is in my personal mix. It’s a hit–an elite all-time great song–but it’s not an obvious hit that people think of for a thread like this. I’m assuming the local Vegas restaurant chain is named after the song.

2 Likes

First song I ever learned to play

1 Like

Lets see whats in the ole playlist under B

And an older classic

And this one’s a banger.

Not a ton on B, C has one of my favorite new discoveries of the year though

1 Like

Yeah. My main music is EDM. After that I listen to 50s 60s more than 70s and 80s. Most the songs people are posting from the 70s/80s I’ve never heard. But I appreciate hearing music that I’m unfamiliar with.

Like the very first “B” song that came to my mind is this one. All-time classic Sam Cooke, Bring it on Home to Me.

2 Likes

I’m sticking with one per letter so there! … and this one is easy.

The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan from the Broken English album by Marianne Faithfull.

BrokenEnglish

1 Like