UNOfficial Community Vote: Unstuck Politics is a democracy

Which type of democracy do you think Sabo was talking about? People here quite clearly seem to be complaining about representative democracy so I assumed they were talking about something else. I assumed pure democracy.

This is doxxing, again. Because you can’t help yourself. And also, you’re so fucking dumb, you don’t even realize that I have never made a cent from the… doxxing… that you just did… again.

read that one though huh

Sabo has mentioned elected officials, so I assume some form of democracy that isn’t purely a direct democracy where everything gets voted on by the general public.

1 Like

Good morning friendos! Still looking for those tasty, tasty blue links to all of the NRA democracy forums! Or full names and email addresses! Can’t find either! So weird!

The first post doesn’t mention that. It was also triggered by an elected UP official enacting policy. So it’s hard for me to see this as a vote for/against representative democracy.

the exclamation point store called

1 Like

also the ellipses store earlier

To clarify, I didn’t qualify the word ‘democracy’ in any way above. As such, it would be conventional, and reasonable (and correct in this case), to interpret such usage as common usage in that context. Which, on a political entertainment junkie website, I’m going to assert the word ‘democracy’ identifies a general category, and the qualified term ‘representee democracy’ is a member of that general category of ‘democracy’.

cliffs: this official vote is about all forms of democracy, including representative democracy, consensus, and everything else in between.

Thanks for clarifying. Ends the derail for me. Apologies.

No apologies needed.

You are one of the few posters ITT who have actually engaged in the subject matter…Thank you, sir!

1 Like

The official in question is way past the term he was elected for, thus is no longer elected.

We voted to end term limits.

Democracy!

Speaking of democracy… I’m publically requesting that you ‘sticky’ this thread in the same manner as the other current official community vote has been ‘stickied’. Thank you in advance.

Apologies for ignoring this request before, I thought only one topic could be pinned but it’s only one topic can be a banner.

1 Like

lol official

1 Like

lol community

2 Likes

Ah ok, so your ideal society is dictatorship for life with you as dictator, obviously.

How progressive.

Abstaining from this because it’s unclear what exactly this vote means.

Taking this at face value that this is “official” and “binding” for reasons I don’t understand other than it’s written in the OP, can someone explain what happens in the event of a “yes” win and a “no” win?

2 Likes