UNOfficial Community Vote: Unstuck Politics is a democracy

I might’ve read the wrong books but I don’t remember Hitler saying that Jewish people et al were nice people just being who they are yet they had to be exterminated because he was a Bad Man and thus he had to do bad man things.

Maybe it was Dick And Jane And The Holocaust that I missed.

“See bad man bang podium. Bang bad man bang.” Etc.

No, not really. I’m just fucking with you, because watching you try to squirm, handwave, and deflect away from the “question” I’ve asked 5 times now has been a little fun.

The people who would give you a thoughtful and respectful answer, you have on ignore, so, maybe sit this one out and let the grown-ups handle it.

1 Like

Imagine a grown up typing this up and sending it to another grown up

1 Like

Oh snap, did I step in it with another notorious grunch? We will find out!

Just for you and your friends I’ll hit the view hidden button every time it pops up here ITT and respond accordingly if I should. Just like I did just now. So go nuts, answer the question with links.

Also, what’s your full name, state if you’re in the US, and email address? Mine was exposed here by you and your friends a couple days ago, and while the dude was banned for a week or something I’m still a bit salty about it. @sabo @MaxCut @Thickcut @Churchill @cassette @AngryQueer @Jalfrezi @NoMatterWho @realDonaldTrump

1 Like

yodawg

See how you are.

Anyway, how about The Columbia River Pickleball Club? They are a tax-deductible 501(c)(3) non-profit. Which are democratically organized membership organizations. For their forum/chat purposes, they use facebook groups.

They seem to have a perfectly wonderful chat ongoing regarding pickleball… without making it seem like a discussion of Over-the-Line team names, about pickles and balls and such. Bottom line…

It’s a perfectly fine chat site… run by a democratically organized group.

Again, I can only ask. I’m not asking for any posts to be moved or anything like that. But… is there any chance that this constant bickering and belly-aching can be continued in the appropriate threads going forward?

2 Likes

Oh gosh… constant bickering… and belly-aching… in this very serious, good faith thread! Can’t we be… above this?

Unfortunately… I don’t have a facebook account, a site notorious… for very, very… heavily handed moderation, to confirm or deny whether or not your pickleball forum link really fits the definition established… in the OP. Maybe someone else will! If we’re… lucky.

This is the part where you all’s lies almost stop being funny.

He said “facebook GROUP”.

Are you positive you want to have a big boy discussion? You could just go back to the ignore function.

1 Like

he wants so much to be the hero of this story. don’t be an ahole and take it from him

1 Like

Ok give me a sec, I’m still grunching. Considering that last post though I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

doing some doordashing earlier, and a couple kids/ employees in the kitchen at Casey’s - one said ‘fuck the IRS.’

then out of the mouth of babes, I stuck the landing ’ give unto Caesar.’

1 Like

It’s a serious thread, and a real thing binding vote.

I can’t imagine why you’d imagine otherwise. In fact, right now anti-democracy is winning 24-18. If that lead holds up, this will be the last ever official community vote here on unstuck. That seems serious to me.

I wouldn’t label your posting ITT as “bad faith”… as you knew that I knew that you weren’t being serious. But it obviously wasn’t a “good faith” attempt to advance the conversation.

It’s a facebook groups site. It’s not a regular facebook page. Facebook groups is the functional equivalent to proboards (where exiled was hosted), or the ad-supported discourse hosting, You don’t need a facebook account to view it.

Oh, the actual owner agreed to abide by the terms?

you gonna give credit to cuse for ownership too?

No, of course not, because I know what ownership means and who owns the site.