Log of Key Moderator Actions

6ix gets a day for the following two posts directed a poster who had an acquaintance die.

1 Like

A bit longer this time.

1 Like

Permanently banned @Einstein2 for having no constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community.

Please don’t use Unstuck to carry on feuds from 2+2, Slow Pony Express, or No Mods No Masters.

AQ gets a week for doxxing. He had the real name of a poster in his bio - explicitly to dox them. Debating doing more as this is one rule I think does need to be harshly enforced. It’s one thing to disagree and hate people online, it’s a huge step to take it to the next level and try to have real world implications.

5 Likes

@SenorKeeed gets a week off for violating the new moderation policy.

Overturned by update to forum filter.

Reduced @kedreading’s trust level to 0 for this PM

@6ix gets a week off for violating the new moderation policy.

Next time is permanent.

@cassette gets a week off for violating the new moderation policy.
I deleted the thread hinting at cuse’s initials.

Next time is permanent.

Deleted jumbiawe for being a spam bot that posts ads (only 4 posts and two were non-content and two were ads).

1 Like

I guess this is a moderator action, rather than an admin action:

Perma-banned user @wigslice, a new account with no posting history that sent an arguably threatening*** PM to another regular user.

***The PM was “Are you XXXX YYYYYY?”, where XXXX YYYYYY was the user’s real name. Yes, you can think of a remote scenario where this is an innocent message (Hey, it’s a former friend from high school just looking to reconnect!), but I don’t think that’s plausible. More importantly, the recipient viewed it as threatening.

Please stop the bullshit with personal information.

4 Likes

jal gets a week off for violating the personal information policy for referencing personal information that was in no way pertinent to the on-going discussion. The relevant personal information has been deleted.

Per the policy, a repeat offense will be a perma-ban.

3 Likes

A week this time.

3 Likes

The ban has been extended to 3023. You have been blessed.

5 Likes

Strike two, bye.

6 Likes

Both permanently banned for second offense, specifically referencing someone’s religion for no reason other than personal attack.

12 Likes

Two months this time.

Jmakin banned for a week for harassing mods in pms

2 Likes

Banned Jmakin for a year because we might need him in time for the 2024 Elections.

6 Likes

Two weeks for watevs for an over the top personal attack in Israel thread.

Permanent this time.

6 Likes