Ukraine Invasion 2: no more Black Sea fleet for you

He’d been in and out of Moscow a few times. I think I read he’d even had a meeting with Putin. He’d just been in Africa. Possible he was on his way from there to his headquarters in St. Petersburg.

What is this from?

none of it really makes any sense, why did he lead a mutiny all the way to Moscow only to stop 30 miles short. and the fact that he still felt comfortable enough to travel between moscow and st petersburg after doing that would lend credence to the people who thought it was just a planned false flag operation in order to make Putin look stronger.

1 Like
1 Like

Videos of the crash and aftermath are appearing. IDK if real.

Edit BBC is saying video they are showing here is verified

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Glenn Greenwald and Friends: Fearless Adversarial Fox News Contributors

Dumbass went back to Russia. Thought he was supposed to spend the rest of his life in Belarus.

Update: He added that the top Wagner leadership was on the plane.

1 Like

We can only assume that NATO forced Russia to shoot down that plane. They had no choice!

13 Likes

Glenn Greenwald content excised to its thread.

5 Likes

Well, he basically did.

18 Likes

No idea what this means for the war, does the Wagner group get absorbed by the military or do they revolt as Progozhin was very well liked apparently.

Do they have a new leader ready to take charge? Will their be fighting amongst themselves for power with different factions fighting to take over?

Looking forward to the episode of Mayday/Air Crash Investigations on this.

“High up in the skies of Russia, someone who fucked around is finding out”.

4 Likes

They were supposedly disarmed. Meaning heavy weapons surrendered, I think. Personnel were given options including joining another private military group controlled by Putin or the regular army. Some are still together as Wagner in Belarus and in Africa (I wonder how their clients in Niger etc. are feeling today). Putin also fired Surovikin today. If Putin didn’t stomp hard enough, there could still be blowback I guess.

1 Like

.01% chance this was the false flaggiest of all the false flag ops

1 Like

keep an eye on the menu? in case the menu mentions which specific dishes are poisoned, i guess

3 Likes

I think all Russian menus have to note if a dish contains eggs, dairy, or polinium.

15 Likes

I said above that air defense missile seems like an inefficient way to eliminate pregozhin. OTOH, it’s not a bad approach if the guy has 24/7 security, food taster, etc.

There are conflicting reports about pregozhin’s plane with or without a transponder over the last few months. Probably not a good idea to fly near Moscow with no transponder.

I’m like 50/50 whether this was intentional. Don’t forget that the Russians shot down a passenger plane a few years ago. Itchy trigger finger is completely in their range.

That said, I expect Putin to impliedly take credit either way. Wagner was something of a cult. Wonder if any of the Wagner guys will be upset enough to take it out on Putin?

You think it’s 50/50 that Prizoghin just so happened to be on a plane that was shot down by the Russians…

4 Likes