Ukraine Invasion 2: no more Black Sea fleet for you

Well I was wrong LOL. Looks like “Months” is the winner!

3 Likes

60 days. Not sure how to judge if the winner should be weeks or months.

3 Likes

Also BBC

Earlier, a Wagner-linked Telegram channel Grey Zone reported that the jet was shot down by air defences in Tver region, north of Moscow.

1 Like

i would count anything under 10 weeks as weeks. if someone has weeks to live i usually think 3 months or less.

2 Likes

I swear I predicted that a civilian aircraft would get shot down near Moscow yesterday. They were launching way too many SAMs at Ukrainian drones in airspace with air traffic.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t this be an incorrect prediction, unless you’re suggesting they hit Prigozhin by accident? I guess it provides the tried and true 1% plausible lie that Russia likes to trot out, knowing full well it will not be believed.

1 Like

17 Likes

saw the headline on cnn and laughed loud enough that somebody asked me what was so funny…

“you know the guy with the private army that tried to overthrow putin? his plane just accidentally crashed”

“it might not have been an accident”

gotta love old people

3 Likes

if you’re one of the other passengers, how tf are you getting on a plane with that guy?

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Civilian Aircraft
:white_check_mark: Shot down
:white_check_mark: Moscow

Ship it.

2 Likes

man it was dropping nose-down like a rock :flushed:

Maybe he had a parachute and was able to DB Cooper his way to safety, like JFK jr.

1 Like

Exactly.

“Flight attendant, I believe I have the wrong seat.”

“LOL? Which seat do you believe is yours?”

“The one on a plane where that guy ain’t.”

3 Likes

What air defense doing?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Putin supposedly didn’t want to meet Erdogan in Turkey. Maybe he’ll be less afraid to leave the country with Prigozhin dead. But Prigozhin, like Putin, is rumored to have doubles, so I imagine Putin’s got Prigozhin’s DNA and he’s gonna want confirmation.

r/technicallythetruth

Also, so far it is only known that he was on the passenger list…

3 Likes

omg

Wow if this is just a coincidence it’s a good one. If they crashed the plane that’s pretty brazen even for Putin.