Ukraine Invasion 2: no more Black Sea fleet for you

I mean, of course in theory it could be a coincidence, but come on,

improved it a little bit

9 Likes

What was Prigozhin doing in Moscow anyway? Insane to return after a failed mutiny. This plane ride had to be forced in some way, right? I can’t see it otherwise, unless Prigozhin had a death wish.

1 Like

Guys, hold on here. Russia says they’re investigating the cause of the crash. Let’s not jump to conclusions.

8 Likes

Eh, this seems pretty tame TBH. You can’t march on Moscow and then assume everything is fine. The mystifying thing is trying to figure out what the fuck Progzhin thought he was doing.

4 Likes

Nothing I’ve seen of Prigozhin suggests to me that he hasn’t been completely insane since 1990.

That said, there’s a lot of easier ways to kill someone than loading 9 people on a perfectly good plane and then hitting it with air defense missiles. Falling back on my default that there are no conspiracies and, in fact, that Epstein killed himself, my assumption in this case is that Putin did not want Prigozhin dead because he is too useful and that the plane merely neglected to register with proper channels and Russian air defense is a little twitchy these days.

German military analyst just said also on board was Dmitry Utkin, who is allegedly the actual founder of Wagner according to Wikipedia.

He’d been in and out of Moscow a few times. I think I read he’d even had a meeting with Putin. He’d just been in Africa. Possible he was on his way from there to his headquarters in St. Petersburg.

What is this from?

none of it really makes any sense, why did he lead a mutiny all the way to Moscow only to stop 30 miles short. and the fact that he still felt comfortable enough to travel between moscow and st petersburg after doing that would lend credence to the people who thought it was just a planned false flag operation in order to make Putin look stronger.

1 Like
1 Like

Videos of the crash and aftermath are appearing. IDK if real.

Edit BBC is saying video they are showing here is verified

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Glenn Greenwald and Friends: Fearless Adversarial Fox News Contributors

Dumbass went back to Russia. Thought he was supposed to spend the rest of his life in Belarus.

Update: He added that the top Wagner leadership was on the plane.

1 Like

We can only assume that NATO forced Russia to shoot down that plane. They had no choice!

13 Likes

Glenn Greenwald content excised to its thread.

5 Likes

Well, he basically did.

18 Likes

No idea what this means for the war, does the Wagner group get absorbed by the military or do they revolt as Progozhin was very well liked apparently.

Do they have a new leader ready to take charge? Will their be fighting amongst themselves for power with different factions fighting to take over?