Trump's America

Why didn’t he change after the wet dress-shirt contest?

Also, why is is face too small for his head?

1 Like

It’s all very strange.

Also no legal background. He delivered bread for a living. Wat?

2 Likes

He’s rubbed Ice on his?

Looks like satire. In addition to the weird wet shirt thing, im pretty sure his facial features have been shrunk.

the actual tpusa stuff is just as dumb and horrible so i really don’t know if it’s real. it all looks like jokes to me.

1 Like

The whole Global Warming but Abolish Ice line is probably too dumb even for them.

1 Like

He probably just ate one of these

Leaving Orlando after 3 days the standard Orlando stuff. Total tally:

1 distressed Trump tshirt on a usual suspect.

1 “Trump ripping open his shirt to reveal a big T” tshirt on a teenage girl who was with 3 other normal teenage girls :thinking:

1 “deplorable and proud” bumper sticker.

0 red hats.

1 Like

Dang dude wish I had known we could have enjoyed one of the locally-distributed light beers together :beer:

I live north of Orlando. You won’t see much Trump support in the cities. But if you go 5-10 miles out in the sticks, it’s Deplorable America. The red hats stand out too much so now a lot of deplorables wear the blue ones.

1 Like

Man your beer is terrible :hushed:

GF and I went bar/restaurant hopping in downtown Deland last summer and ran into a group of 20 or so Proud Boys complete with matching T-shirts and Nazi haircuts. They seemed like mere nerds though.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRoot/status/1174006568309972993

his first day of school

His face is way too small for his head.

In completely unsurprising news, the woman who is reportedly dating Stephen Miller is a UF alum who was involved in student government election tampering.

to be fair if I was standing really close to the bathroom after a two flusher I would be uncomfortable too.

1 Like