Trump tax returns leaked. For realz.

My dullard Trumpkin relatives will not allow themselves to think deeper than “donates Presidential salary = story must be fake news.” That’s it. Full stop. Gonna be some sad fuckin fuckers at the reading of the will I tell you what.

Note broke, but a loser. A big time loser. Merely not broke yet. He’s not paying taxes because he’s been losing more in a year than a typical family will make in a lifetime. He’s been gifted obscene amounts of money from dad, from the Apprentice, and from loans, and he just keeps losing it.

This is a winning conversation you want the world to be having in big loud public places:

Trump haters: “Trump is $421M in debt - he’s broke!”

Trump stans: “Well actually, it just means he can’t easily liquidate all of his assets. But he’s not really broke.”

Trump haters: “Lol I don’t know what any of that mumbo jumbo means. I just know he’s broke LOLOLOL”’

Trump - during important meetings to anyone who will listen: “You know I’m not really broke right? I have lots of valuable assets. Why can’t people understand that? Why is the mainstream media so unfair to me? Can I sue them for this? Is Judge Jeanine a lawyer? Fox and Friends needs to do a better job of explaining how rich I am …” (this goes on for 45 minutes as his aides try in vain to get the meeting back on track)

Embrace the bad faith dark side on this issue.

6 Likes

You just don’t understand taxes!

9 Likes

81 posts were split to a new topic: Melania and Mysogyny

I don’t know a lot about this stuff, but I was under the impression that the only place that was lending him money was Deutche Bank and that that bank is notorious for being the banker for a bunch of Russian oligarchs, including Putin, and other terrible but powerful people. Seems like we shouldn’t assume that he’s not owned. But that’s probably the next biggest question to raise out of this, next to pointing out that Trump’s poor and a terrible businessman, who does he owe?

As soon as Trump goes to prison for fraud, Biden should pardon Cohen and call him a great guy.

1 Like

16 Likes

I am trying really hard to borrow/ride the optimism some of y’all are posting here. I really really hope you guys are right and I am crazy.

1 Like

Oh I was just making a joke. I don’t think Trump ever goes to prison.

I’m expecting the worst outcome from every situation and so far I haven’t been surprised in years.

5 Likes

Sometimes I like to mix it up with some naive optimism, only to be blindsided by ice cold reality.

You know, just for that occasional change of pace.

3 Likes

I think I’m one of the few still predicting a trump landslide. Zero optimism here. If anything, this leak has emboldened his base. Nothing touches him or sticks to him, and even on the offchance he were to lose an unfair election, he’s going to fight it and probably win.

We need a runner runner miracle and I don’t think sleepy joe’s the dude to do it. Tbf though I don’t think anyone in the dem primary field could have done it. Need someone young and charismatic with a broad appeal and who isn’t afraid to throw punches like AOC, who is a few years too young still.

By 2024 if our elections are still intact I hope the party goes in the younger direction rather than trotting out these same tired ancient fucks who couldn’t honestly give a damn about anything that actually impacts my real life.

wat, he might win but there is zero chance of a trump landslide imo

4 Likes

I’ll gladly be wrong and eat my words. But I don’t think I am.

Lawrence ODonnell made that claim but retracted it.

We do know Deutsche Bank was heavily involved in Russian money laundering.

How has Trump expanded the base that voted for him in 2016?

https://twitter.com/adamdavidson/status/1310929478030426112?s=20

https://twitter.com/adamdavidson/status/1310933034372341760?s=20

https://twitter.com/adamdavidson/status/1310934235683971072?s=20

2 Likes

Why do you think he needs to expand it?