Melania and Misogyny

FB has thoughts

11 Likes

I was making a point that Trump = broke was making the rounds on FB.

And fuck her. It’s not misogynistic to say someone who clearly married for money clearly married for money. Those memes don’t seem to me to be insulting her appearance or her womanhood or any marginalized class of people.

They’re calling her a gold-digger - which she is. She could have put a stop to all of this if he had a shred of integrity. She’s Ava Braun - the early years - and could end up wreaking just a much damage. Nobody knows better than her the extent of the wrecking ball he was going to take to this country. I look forward to the tell all book when he’s dead.

8 Likes

Maybe she just enjoys tiny penises?

4 Likes

Or mushrooms

2 Likes

Chiming in to say I agree 100%.

That last pic is disgusting as a post of any kind and is anti privacy as frick.

1 Like

I edited it down to just the one that seems least offensive. Let me know if that’s still offensive.

I still don’t get privacy concerns about someone who posed nude and in much skimpier than that 1000s of times in public - and chose to marry the biggest asshole in US history who absolutely would be Hitler if he could get away with it.

5 Likes

LOL at trying to protect Mail Order Melania.

6 Likes

Would it be alright if I placed a secret camera in the private dwelling of an adult film star?

This is no different than the Michelle Obama dick and monkey gifs. On principal. That thing that only exists because it’s applied consistently.

1 Like

Michelle Obama monkey gifs hurt an entire class of people. What class of people is hurt by a shot of Melania in a bikini?

FWIW - I was totally against mocking SHS for her appearance - because it hurts innocent people who might look like her. Who do those memes about Melania hurt besides Melania? Gold-diggers? Eastern European models?

You sound like Trump verbatim. “Mail Order Melania.” Listen to yourself. You have clear anger issues with women.

popkern

So basically any insult to any specific woman is out of bounds? Just trying to establish the rules here.

99% of the time I’m on the side of people not seeing their misogyny but this time suzzer is right. There is no class of oppressed people being hurt here.

By the same standard I can’t say the current SCOTUS nominee is an awful person?

It’s not a comment on women, it’s a comment on a woman.

5 Likes

No anger. That insult was crafted in a very unemotional and cold fashion. I’ve been sitting on it for a while and chose to bust it out now.

One thing about Trump is that he has a very traditional sense of masculinity. He sees himself as a patriarch and a protector of his family and of the women around him. I see rude and offensive attacks against those people as a blow against Trump and I really don’t care about any collateral damage on women in general.

1 Like

In what way is it a blow against Trump. It in no way does anything to diminish his chances against winning the election. It does turn off undecideds and conservative women and also “both sides” the subject of shitty facebook info.

Its a cheap thrill in the era of Trump, the master of cheap thrills. It embodies everything that sucks about him. It brings us all down to his level where he wants people at. Not buying what youre selling.

1 Like

A couple of the pics were in poor taste and not really my style. I only posted them to continue the debate with ChrisV from the day before about Trump=broke making headway out in the world.

But yeah Melania is a public person who chose to marry one of the worst people on earth. I don’t feel bad at all about any memes that publicly shame her.

This argument could be made in every instance that a woman is ridiculed in such fashion and you could never know any of those women’s story. Equating one woman that you have significant info on to all women is ridiculous.

Personally I thought it was obvious that when you post a today on facebook:

You weren’t personally endorsing every last image. The people scolding you are being silly.

3 Likes

No. You’d go to prison for being a pervert. On the other hand, suzzer posted some FB memes to prove a point that has literally nothing to do with what you’re talking about.

So, terrible comparison and please stop now. It’s a losing battle. Melania is a money hungry woman. They exist. Money hungry men do too.

2 Likes

I’d marry some rich GOP woman

6 Likes