Trump-loving parents of school shooter flee: Captured

Guess I’m wrong. Thought they posted for some reason.

Maybe because the thread title says “released on bail”.

In case you guys missed their arraignment, their attorneys argued for $100,000 bond each. The prosecutor indicated they did not have a wide circle of friends. The judge laid out a set of conditions which would have to be met if they are released on bond, including monitoring and no gun possession.

1 Like

Probably

Good chance they legitimately can’t afford $500,000 bond even with a bail bondsmen. If they have no real cash on hand besides that $4,000, no real equity in their house, etc, bail bondsman isn’t going to have enough collateral nor is the court. That’s especially the case when you consider it’s $500,000 each so now you’re talking a million dollar bond using their joint assets. Honestly, I just assumed they posted based on the thread title as well.

Shocking news.

They’re so stupid they can’t even get the go fund me going?

I was surprised. Surely there are tons of gun-loving, Trump-loving, MAGA idiots for them to make friends with in their neck of the woods.

The house they live in appears to have an estimated value of $175k after being bought for $72k in 2018.

Maybe that’s hard to do from jail.

Don’t understand why this was flagged tbh

That’s the first thing they should have done before trying to run.

Won a bet against a buddy when he didn’t believe me that Tallahassee Florida is in fact farther west than Detroit.

2 Likes

What does “yeah, no” mean to a midwesterner?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends

0 voters

2 Likes

Saw my first Lets Go Brandon shirt in the room today. On an otherwise respectful, good tipping reg. And after winning a pot he screamed it very loudly. Ugh

1 Like

I think I want libs to start wearing those shirts.

Needs an option for “Fuck no”

judge: will you be posting bail?

murderers: yeah, no

judge: ok

east coast reporters:

8 Likes

Any promising dems named Brandon in the pipeline? Just giving one of them some moderate exposure wrecks the whole thing for them.

2 Likes

Just say you really love The Killers.

2 Likes