Trump-loving parents of school shooter flee: Captured

That on the south side of that border there is booze, cuban cigars, poker, and strip clubs, and you can partake in all 4 if you are 19. The streets of Windsor are littered with 19 to 20 year old white kids from the suburbs (oh yeah I was there a lot) every weekend.

Edit: also at least back when I was going if you showed up with $200 it exchanged for like $350 so you could smoke a Cuban, play some 1/2, get drunk, and get a couple lap dances all on a Friday night. It’s like the Midwest Tijuana.

6 Likes

Native Michigander. We are surrounded by those maple syrup lovers on two sides. Cheeseheads on one and the southern border is redneck Hoosiers and Buckeyes.

Detroit to Toronto is only 4.5 hours.

1 Like

Did you know that if you bread and deep fry anything it tastes like fast food? Sign up at obesemidwest.com for more great recipe tips.

3 Likes

What culture war stuff do they hold Biden responsible for?

It was something about Joe Biden raping a little boy.

How unusual is it to be released on bail after being on the run?

Oh, this stuff isn’t Biden’s fault, but theres pervasive use of little sneering jokes about being offended, oppressed, asking for a handout, getting cancelled, being woke, etc. It’s accepted that these jokes are all indeed very humorous!

On a homicide case? Unusual.

1 Like

They’re intuitively not a flight risk anymore

1 Like

I heard a random in Twitter claim that denying bail isn’t allowed in MI except for murder, rape and other stuff of that nature. Probably for bail jumping too, but then they didn’t jump bail.

1 Like

Their crime isn’t “other stuff of that nature”?

Involuntary manslaughter is like 3 tiers lower than murder 1.

Yeah, but there were four of them.

Out of curiosity, can they charge for murder just to avoid bail and then change to manslaughter later? I’ve got to assume there is something that prevents this, but I don’t know.

My understanding is that even charging the parents with involuntary manslaughter is a stretch so a murder charge would be impossible. @j8i3h289dn3x7 would probably be able to explain exactly how specific charges are decided.

Lawbro ethics prevent those sorts of shenanigans, I presume.

Did they actually make bail?

Yeah. Probably paid a bail bondsman.

Yeah, I mean, I’m not super familiar with MI laws, but there’s no way you’re making out anything close to an intentional or depraved heart murder on these facts. And yes, you can’t charge someone if you don’t have probable cause to do so.

This must be the best kept secret on the internet. Everything I see indicates they are still in jail.

This is not hard to check:

3 Likes