TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I feel like this could be said about most companies

1 Like

That message is the best thing ive ever read

4 Likes

Maybe the topshots are accelerationists and this is how they’re gonna spur on the revolution.

5 Likes

Well they obviously don’t understand the bot situation at all.

if they announce it , they’re definitely fucked but they’re fucked no matter what he’s just an idiot

1 Like

I know you wanna use the mp but if we tell you when it’s open you’ll all try to use it and we can’t have that. Have fun F5ing for the next 3 hours, degens!

1 Like

there’s a $100 gobert out there btw right when the MP opens I won’t get it but maybe a human might because dapper is gonna be doomed

Yet, there will still be 250k people eagerly ready to give them 199 tomorrow

Well yea…I like free money.

2 Likes

I’m programming-adjacent I guess - can hack my way through some php/python/sql type stuff. Never heard of Cadence before starting to Google around, but considering spinning up a vm and hacking around. That said, I’m dumb enough to know that the smart people have almost certainly already been down this road before and are way better than me at it, lol.

To me, the Rayvin edge isn’t so much from doing the “this moment is listed for 30% less than it should be!” type analysis, and is just a tool that pulls together the listed moments and gives you a buy button.

Otherwise, I have to f5 the Ish Smith moment in the marketplace, see a new low ask, click the Show Listings button, change the sort drop-down to by Ask Price Ascending, then click it, and click buy. That’s the part I’d really like to streamline. Happy to f5 endlessly on the couch and using my own judgement to determine whether it’s a buy or not, but it’s just so clunky in the marketplace UI.

2 Likes

199 dapper coins for what will be a lot more than 199 dapper coins means I’m in man

3 Likes

Gobert sitting there is good for business. The dumps will be even cheaper. There were some tasty ones late last night.

A CP went for 50.

2 Likes

Wait am I poor again

1 Like

I will refund your 14 dollars at any point. Might pay for the drapes too

2 Likes

I am a rayvin fish but I had never got a 100% post fee gain until last night/this am. I had several 200%+ gains in that period. It doesn’t get any better than what is about to happen until the next max pack drop.

1 Like

wait also lol

3 Likes

So if I want to buy and sell in marketplace I need the $9 rayvin subscription?

Or do I need $49 for access to Market Assist?

I mostly want to just see new listings with direct link to buy what I want and not have to use topshot’s horrible UI

yeah, they’re called high FREQUENCY trading bots, not high ANY OTHER DESCRIPTOR bots

Will have to digest that a bit, appreciate you taking the time to share that. Happy to invest in Goofvin when you launch.

2 Likes

it really is pure