TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

ok I found it from history, seems to be fine, still at 961.

1 Like

Oh I agree the normies aren’t dropping hundreds or thousands. I’m holding next to nothing after the finals and will get back in for next year. To keep normal people in they need a high likelihood of packs every week or two. Which means new commons with 25-50k cc every 2 months.

Yah, I agree. Even something where you had to manually add the ID from the marketplace URL like 208ae30a-a4fe-42d4-9e51-e6fd1ad2a7a9+f2ff128f-99d4-491b-a77a-d6f96676b3a3 or whatever (assuming that is the ID of that moment) and having something that effectively reproduces f5 on that moment’s Marketplace with a constructed buy link for the individual serials when they post would be insane.

Feels like what you were coding effectively had that power, but I’m probably ignoring some huge gotcha or else you probably would have done this already (or maybe the 50$ to Rayvin is demotivating enough not to need to bother)…

now 20 packs left :eyes:

there aren’t 1k packs left dude but if you were within 25 you would’ve made a very large error

some always fail in the dapper buying it so some come back

Let’s hope 940 people closed the window

1 Like

So apparently “but marketplace up soon!” was not an accepted argument.

Driving to napa now so my son “won’t spend all weekend watching blippy”. I did not get a logical explanation why that’s a bad thing.

Now playing “i spy”. My first attempt of “i spy with my little eye people enjoying staying poor” was not positively received :(

5 Likes

That’s true if they locked it before the announcement. Also, some of those accounts seemed to be hanging on to trash cards worth single digits when I checked.

Yeah but this doesn’t really solve either of those problems. It’s an odd statement because it implies that an effective countermeasure to avoid punishment for botting is to simply hold one shitty moment in all of your bot accounts.

1 Like

You are suffering from what the DSM-IV labels dapper cynicism.

3 Likes

27 packs left now, go go go

2 Likes

Already spent my imaginary top shot gains. Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

I suffer from a severe lack of BTFDism

34 packs, this is like the election night dumps all over again. Problem is even if people nuked the window, enough of them put in their email probably so they’ll have time to get it.

2 Likes

So sell immediately or wait?

Rayvin really killed it with the sound selection on the alert ding.

This makes no sense.

7 Likes

bastards

These guys don’t deserve to be running this and making a fortune.

wat am i even reading

2 Likes

DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT NYSE ITS A GOSH DANG FREE FOR ALL

5 Likes