TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I would bet 5 figures the average sale price for SS is higher next Saturday than today.

2 Likes

i think prices will rise then from where the current low ask is. but i still vote bastard

1 Like

Tomorrowā€™s pack is going to be impossible to get, I presume?

1 Like

I think itā€™ll be lower for a bit and then start ticking up over the next week.

still going for it here

Iā€™d say youā€™ll have 200-300k queue for 30k packs.

1 Like

the people who went 0/3 will all get it because we saved up our run good i think.

i also sent in my support complaint ticket about not getting a pax in hopes they throw me an ish smith or something

3 Likes

Either you get it or you donā€™t. The ev isnā€™t even that good by TS standards. Only a 6x on average.

2 Likes

There just has never been a collectible where itā€™d better to have a bunch of shit vs the top tier stuff. Certain ones have tried to get you to complete sets or whatnot, but in Magic of PokĆ©mon or a random baseball set the best card is worth a giant part of the whole set.

1 Like

except if thereā€™s a flood of new money you actually want the bunch of shit because that is what goes up the most then bail before it goes back down

1 Like

Iā€™m so pissed at your second sentence and make no mistake I am holding you responsible for this.

1 Like

Like average of 6x the cost of the pack on resale? I think Iā€™m basically in for the price of cheap packs, selling the best cards, and trying to buy more packs, if possible. Tracking and flipping sounds fun but I donā€™t have the time for that anymore

Has anyone run across a free tool for crawling Flow for moments on sale and adding a direct buy link? Sort of a Rayvin lite?

Just clicked on the queue and it said ā€˜1 leftā€™. Come on smrk

1 Like

The other thing that really had a big effect on prices was most players had just a few common moments. Now most have another 1 or 2. The highlight just doesnā€™t matter much. People want a curry or lebron, they donā€™t seem to care which unless they have access to the top tier.

If itā€™s anything like yesterday and every other pack drop, there will be a huge sell off when marketplace opens and prices will fall 20% to 40%. Prices rise back up about 6 hours later.

nada I killed the window lol

The casuals I know getting into this are all buying trash tier. No normie is buying 2500 LaBrons.

In my opinion that is the real question here. If we are at the peak buying all the premium stuff is smart. If the peak is later buying up single dollar trash in volume is better IMO. We literally already saw it here. Most of he bankrolls here were built buying $2-6 moments. Much easier for that to 10x in bulk than a $200000 LaBron IMO.

1 Like

Did I just fuck up bigly? I was at 961, now there are like 10 packs left and jiggy saying queue was at 1. LOL me, cuz I nuked the window like 2 minutes ago.

I doubt it. And itā€™s probably an error that there is 1.