TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Where do I go to buy UFC packs?

I’ve never watched it but I like (trying to) buying packs

1 Like

We need them Dr. Seuss packs now for all that conservative money. They should mint all the racist stuff first.

3 Likes

no and no they just love surprise opens

I really hope they never go fractional dollars for prices. Can you imagine how annoying selling anything would be? There would always be a bot going a tenth of a cent lower like the modern crytpo trading platforms.

1 Like

I feel like you are in a bad mood. Here let me cheer you up. Paper hand dumping starts soon let’s get it.

1 Like

Lol what does owning 1 moment have to do with curtailing bots? It just shows they still have no idea what the “bot” problem actually is.

5 Likes

just means people who are just here for the $ and don’t have any critical thinking ability don’t get one

When is this shit common pack everybody got arriving since that’s the only thing I’m likely to see?

1 Like

I thought you had identified a number of accounts that were immediately gifting moments to their main account. This would at least stop those from being able to get packs.

I haven’t really left this baseball card thread but I think I did hear something about how they fixed racism by getting mad at Dr. Seuss. That’s nice.

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to be a pouter. I think it’s natural for us all to always WANT MORE. Been having fun riding this wild shit with you guys. Most fun I have had gambling since 2004-2005 poker which ironically is partially why so many of us interact with each other.

3 Likes

There are two different problems.
Bots on the marketplace are a different problem then people creating a ton of accounts to get in the queue for packs.

so the seeing stars moments can go up for the next month straight now for an omega ultra larbon challenge requiring all SS moments + KD right? right?

How much of a haircut will the average Seeing Star moment take wen marketplace?
  • Prices will rise!
  • 0% to -20%
  • -20% to -40%
  • -40% or more
  • bastard!

0 voters

They sent an email this morning saying by the 14th.

Unfortunately I went from 140 to 240+ moments this am flipping so I only have like 500 dapper left =/

is your poll for where they will flatten out at? because there will def be some half off sales but i dont expect the price to drop by 50% for long

1 Like

I think the S1 commons dipping below 100 agrees with this.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

If the mp works (less than 5% chance), probably ~20%. If it doesn’t and people can’t buy, 40%. When the dust settles, I think it’s all going to recover.

1 Like

Yeah, where it flattens out to after the initial frenzy