TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

actually i’m gonna undercut 250k guy by a penny

5 Likes

We’re probably close to a decent equilibrium. The boom happened because there were no new cards outside of the legendary packs for like 2 weeks and it was very hard to get a base pack. The rare stuff was already expensive so everything went up. We won’t be in a place where everything goes up again.

Anecdote

Group of guys I used to work with and are big NBA fans didn’t know what topshot was as of yesterday.

3 Likes

You idiot you have to list prices in whole dollars, do you even Dapper?

2 Likes

rigged

jokes on dapper, they missing out on 5cents per transaction by not letting us list to the nearest penny

2 Likes

lol why does it have decimal points then?!?!?!!?

(honestly that’s weird, i never noticed it despite seeing a zillion listings)

Sorry you can’t eat candy and trade fractional imaginary crypto haypennies and shit.

Just jealous.

1 Like

I mean I saw DeAndre Jordan, a player I like with a bad serial (Haliburton), and Kawhi who I thought was the worst superstar on the market based on earlier information. If it’s a decent pack then I withdraw my comment.

PJ TUCKER IF YOURE READING THIS ITS NOT AN INSULT TO YOU AND YOUR BASKETBALL ABILITY OR CHARACTER

2 Likes

Your withdrawal won’t make me untilt.

Cool. Real cool.

6 Likes

1 Like

Oh shit, if Dapper fucking up is a key variable then we may as well exit now

1 Like

there is no exit

3 Likes

Curry makes it solid.

5 Likes

I’ll gift you my PJ if I’m sure it won’t get us both thrown in the topshots gulag.

1 Like

btw
i really hope all you ‘this pack probably shit’ people are really into UFC, cause i don’t know anything about it and i will be saying that about every pack.

“what is that a russian dude wearing a wig, an irish drunk and an old Brazilian? fuck this pack.”

9 Likes

Lemon party card.

Do we know when the MP is going to open and then how long it will be in maintenance for?