TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I think it would be neat if on the SS moments they badged the MVP, but seen no plans for that

THIS POST IS TILTING ME

3 Likes

that vuvuzela guy and no name commons

the lowest SS with two sub 10 commons is still a D-

I didn’t get a pack at all, so that’s a F

5 Likes

Gobert/Lavine/Sabonis/Vuc and bad serial (plus no-name commons)

Personal opinion is that stuff matters zero in the grand scheme. The big questions are:

Do we see growth in active users from here?
How bad will Dapper fuck up?

Wen marketplace

A lot of S2 stuff is now close to 75% down from highs, even for bigger guys like Luca/Steph

1 Like

Donovan Mitchell Dunk ×2 18224 and 13018/3500
Domontas Dabonis layup 4342 /10000

Poop I assume

5328 packs left

Do you think that is a buy? I do. Been hammering it all morning. At the end of the day the 7500/15000 tier has to trade for way more than 35000+

everybody relax we’re just having fun

1 Like

corner the Donovan market

1 Like

It sure seems like that way long-term, but it also seems like the seeing stars stuff is going to suck the air out of those markets short term. They need to get more users on the platform to build up the overall marketcaps of the players. Until then it’s mostly money shuffling around from one moment to another

I have gifted 10 moments to 10 of my friends who want to do it but have gotten shut out of packs post cc. Had 1 in all 3 drops with 70kish number who got skunked. Brutal.

Yeah, even though I haven’t been trading I’ve been thinking about this shit a lot, which might be obvious considering all my posts, and I really do think it’s still the beginning. I don’t think the ridiculous big money has came in yet, like the people same people who buy the cryptopunks as a fuck you to the world.

And like you say this hinges on growth and dapper not fucking up.

2 Likes

even if it’s the beginning, they are producing so many cards that individual cards outside of some exceptions still could only go the wrong way

Honestly it’s the damn cryptopunks skewing everything. Every time I’m like, “Ok, I get collecting these things and paying money for them, but not hundreds or thousands of dollars…” I look at this:

1 Like

Bottom line is I am in for 2k or so. Wife is in for 160 or something. I’ve lost that in a day playing poker or in Vegas with way worse expectation. Plus the rush from ripping a big flip is real. That’s why we all rush to post them here we are jacked.

4 Likes

Got within 600 5k packs ago, now back to out 1000. Alright dealer, I guess hit me up tomorrow.

4 Likes