TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Won’t let me purchase until I do ID check. Fuckers!

Oooof that new pack drop seems real bad for value. I guess BTMFD?

The ID check takes 5 minutes.

1 Like

all packs are very good for value of the pack, value of the cards yeah not so great, there isn’t enough new money coming in to compensate for the giant batch of cards. (and 5% rake)

tl’dr who’s excited for a repeat of late 80’s/early 90’s baseball cards

3 Likes

Yeah that went fast. I thought a week or two ago people were waiting awhile.

1 Like

Why does it matter? There probably not gonna be that many packs

Nm 32k is a lot

was just me for the most part I got boned for a long time.

1 Like

How much do the rares usually go for? Also didn’t they say the seeing stars would ONLY be in these packs?

Why not split up the SS and Rising Stars and do more packs. Seems stupid to include them both in the same pack. Do a queue and first people get Rising Stars and then once those are out give people SS. Packs would still be EV and would make more people happy.

Lol i got stuck holding the bag at 100 dollar AD im so bad

took a risk trying to flip 2 old S2’s send help

well at least one was the 3 digit butler gift, so if that doesn’t work out oh well, it was wayyyyy below what I sold the one they gave me for

New guys -

packs have been super profitable as in todays pack is still 2000% roi

No you cant cash out

No you wont be imjosh

Do not try to flip cards on the marketplace unless you buy rayvin, willing to deal with constant disappointment, have very fast internet and can wake up at 6am eastern to try the very small joshless morning shift window

5 Likes

Gonna get caught holding the bag on a 180$ joker that couldn’t get flipped before maintenance lol

wut

Rare Anthony Edwards for me please :pray:

So buying packs, selling cards, and then letting money sit in our accounts for future pack purchases is a viable strategy? Sounds fine to me.

1 Like

Yes. Unless you want to invest in the long term value of a specific gif. I suggest you don’t

1 Like

I AM NOT A ROBOT. Good luck to all you lost, packless failures.

3 Likes

Me you and Crunchy? I’m in the queue, tots and pears time

1 Like

I did a poll yesterday (I’ll find link), more than I thought are 0/2